Not as cool as my mate's.

Beaus pov

"So....uh. We havent quite met before, my name is paul" the wolf man introduced himself.

"Ah yes, nice to meet you Paul. My name is Carlisle and this is my mate, Esme" Carlisle said, smiling lovingly towards Esme. She smiled as her greeting and turned back to gaze at her mate.

"So your mate stuff is like our imprinting?" Paul asked us.

"Yes, quite similar" Carlisle answered.

Paul nodded.

"Sup, dude. Im emmett"Emmett said. Paul chuckled.

Paul did an upwards nod in reply.

Emmett looked over to Rosalie. She huffed, she doesn't like the wolves much I'm guessing.

"Im Rosalie" she sighed.

"Sorry about my mates behaviour, shes not used to having wolves around" emmett apologised. Rosalie just glared at Paul and then emmett.

"Im alice!" Alice said in her usual cheery voice.

"Hello" Paul said smiling.

Paul looked over to Edward. "Edward" Edward said introducing himself.

"Jasper Whitlock" my mate said with his 'oh so sexy' accent of his.

"You're from the south, i see." Paul observed. Jasper smiled and nodded.

"Yes, i am" jazz replied. Silence.

"You have already met these four" Carlisle said gesturing towards. Peter, char, Kristy and I. Paul nodded. "And of course, Eliana" Carlisle added. Paul smiled down at his mate, as Ellie just snuggled into his arms.

"So i hear lee-vampires have special powers or something?" Paul asked us, quickly correcting himself,too.

"Yes some vampires have gifts but not all" Carlisle clarified.

"Do any of you guys have gifts?" He asked.

Carlisle nodded and looked towards the gifted ones in the family.

Alice spoke up. "My gift is to see the future. Its not set on stone though. The future may change, it depends on the decision that person has decided to go upon" she explained.

Paul's emotions showed a lot of interest.

Alice turned toward Edward. Paul's gaze followed her eye line of sight towards Edward.

"I can read every mind, apart from Bella's and beaus" Edward said.

Paul looked interested and amused.

"What am i thinking right now?" He challenged.

"How sexy Elle is" Edward chuckled.

Paul's face turned red. Every one started to laugh, as he hid his face from every one in Ellie's hair.

"Awwww, baby" Eliana said as she cupped his jaw and placed a soft but passionate kiss to his lips. Paul smiled softly at his mate. Ah.... Young love. I thought to myself.