First day and mates?

Beaus pov

Todays the day, we are attending our first day at forks high school. I get up and turn my music on loud. I walk into my bathroom that charlie had added the day after we moved into because i hated sharing one.

I walked over to my shower and turned it on. I stripped out of my clothes and hopped into my hot steamy shower. I preferred my shower hotter than most people would it just soothes out my muscles more and relaxes me and because the heat feels so good on my Ice cold body. I grabbed my 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner bottle and put it in my hair. I scrubbed my scalp to get the soapy substance to the roots of my hair. I left it in for around 3 minuets than washed it out.

I turned off the water, grabbed my towel and then wrapped it around my body. I dried my self off and went to my wardrobe to pick out my out fit for today. I decided to go with my white skinny jeans and a black and white adidas shirt that finished just below my waist i also went with my white converse.

I looked out the window and it looked like it would be raining today so i grabbed my black and white adidas jacket that bella sometimes used. Once dressed, I walked into my bath room to put on some makeup. I put on some foundation and did the smokey eye look and some red lipstick. Once i was satisfied i went to my hair and straightened it as my hair is usually wavy.

Bellas pov

Today was the day beau and i were starting at forks high school. To say i was nervous would be an understatement. Today i was wearing my denim jeans with rips in them along with a purple tank top and a leather jacket i also wore my black high top converses.

Once i was dressed i went into my bathroom and put on some makeup. I did a light coat of foundation with some mascara that made my eyelashes longer than they usually were i also put on a tiny bit of blush and finished it off with some lipgloss. I left my hair in its natural loose curls and walked out, satisfied with myself.

I grabbed my bag and headed towards my door. As i opened my door, beau was doing the same. We both looked at each others out fit and nodded approvingly ,just a sisterly thing we do .

"You look hot" I said to her. She smiled and looked me up and down.

"So do you" We both laughed and headed down the stairs. We looked at the time and noticed school will be starting in an hour. Beau decided to leave as she didnt want to be late. In beaus head being at school with less than an hour til it starts is being late.

She ran towards the garage and hopped into her matte black audi r8 spyder. She totally loved it, it was a present from her 'mum' once she had faked getting her learners again. I had received a hot pink Bugatti and i was in love.

I made my way into the kitchen gathering the ingredients to make my breakfast.  I decided on something real fancy.

Coco pops.

I sat down at the table with my luxurious breakfast.

Once i had finished i headed out to my car. I was then headed off towards the school.

Beaus pov

As i pulled into the parking lot i noticed there was barley anyone here, so I decided to wait for bella to arrive so we could get our time tables together. Bella usually gets to school early as well but not as early as me. I decided to wait in my car. As i was waiting i saw three cars pull into the parking lot all at once. They all parked next to each other. The cars were beautiful one of them being a volvo and the other a huge jeep and the last car was a red BMW .

A huge guy that looked like a body builder hopped out of jeep first, followed by a pixie like girl with spiky hair. Out of the Volvo a guy that wasnt as muscly as the other but still built came out, he rode alone because no one else came out. Out of the red car a beautiful blonde that looked like a super model walked out with her golden hair flowing behind her . And last but not least a really handsome guy with honey blonde hair walked out. Damn he's hot i thought to myself. In that instant i knew they were vampires but they didnt have red eyes they had golden ones like me. All at once their heads turned towards me and i quickly broke my stare, but all of a sudden i got this type of head rush and in that instant i knew i had gained more powers. You see i am a copy cat i can copy others gifts and use them as my own.