Their house

Bellas pov

I had just witnessed one of the most horrifying things in my life. My sister was making out with JASPER. That is so weird we only met like yesterday. Us girls excluding esme had been girl talking for a while im we got bored so we headed down to the living room and sat with our mates, well those who were paired.

Anyways we are sitting in the living at the moment, i am so bored. everyone just sat there in silence till emmett broke it thank god

"lets play a game!" Emmett announced. There were a few groans and a few okays. Alice, rosalie, esme and carlisle left the room. Why they left, idk but who cares they're just party poopers.

" ummm so what are we playing?" I asked awkwardly.

"How about truth or dare" emmett answered.

"okay" i replied getting a little suspicious.

"Ok jazz you first truth or dare?" Emmett asked jasper.

"Dare" jasper replied.

" i was hoping you would say that" em said with an evil grin.

" i dare you to give beau a lap dance" he said and as jasper stood up his grin grew wider. As jasper started doing his dare everyone started cracking up laughing, beau was trying her hardest not to pee herself. As jasper finished, our laughs began to quiet down.

"DAMN, should of got that on camera" emmett said snapping his thumb and index finger together.

"Yeah you totally should have" jasper said sarcastically. "Ok my turn hmmmm" jasper said tapping his chin with his pointer finger. "Beau!" He said, beaus head snapped his way ,her face showing for him to go easy on her. " dont worry darlin' it wont be hard" he said to my sister.

"kay" she replied.

"truth or dare?" he asked

"hmmmmmm well since i have no idea what you are capable of with dares I'll choose truth" she said smiling as she knew he wanted her to pick dare.

"fine" he pouted. " are you a virgin?" He asked. If beau was a  human she would probably be blushing bright red.

"Yes" she answered truthfully.

"What!? You are!?" Emmett gaped. "Yea" beau said "why?" Emmett proceeded to ask.

"Well i was just saving myself for someone special and someone worthy, in my past life before i came her there were alot of men trying to get with, this" she said gesturing to herself at the last part. There was an awkward silence for a couple of minuets before beau broke it.

"emmett! Truth or dare?" She asked nearly jumping out of her spot with excitement, she must have a good thing coming.

"DARE!" He said proudly.

"I dare you to eat a whole human meal" beau said grinning wickedly.

"WhAt nooooo!" Emmett argued.

"fine but if you dont you have to streak around the whole town!" She argued back.

"fine I'll eat, I'll eat" he huffed.

"We'll ask esme to cook something" beau said then called down esme and asked if she could cook emmett some spaghetti, at the thought of them mentioning food, my stomach growled. No doubt everyone heard because all their heads snapped my way.

" bella would you like some too?" Esme asked me, she reminded me of my mother renee, so sweet and kind.

"Yes please" i answered.