You may kiss the bride

Beaus pov

I don't know how to feel. My emotions are scattered everywhere. Im nervous, but I'm excited. Im impatient, but I know that somewhere in me I can wait. Waiting would be hard, jasper is everything I have ever wanted. I love him more than my own life, and I will always feel that way.

So now as I stand here, staring at myself being prepared by my new sisters and real sister, I cant help but to think of all the things that may occur today.

What if we are moving too fast? What if jasper isn't ready? What if I'm not ready? No!, we aren't moving to fast, jasper is the one for me and I love him so much.

Rosalie and Eliana are working on my hair as alice does my makeup.

It doesn't take the three long to finish. Rose and Elle have done my hair in long, loose curls, pinning two strands of hair from the front back. They clipped the two parts of my hair back in a clip that was covered in clear and royal blue diamonds. A few loose strands from the parts that were pinned back fell down onto my face, framing my face.

Alice applied my makeup so that it was elegant and natural, but yet it still had some fierceness. She applied a light shade of pink blush on my cheeks, to give me that 'human' look. I didn't need any foundation as my skin is clear and perfectly defined.

Around my eyes i had a light shade of beige with slight tints of black eye shadow. Eyeliner was also added around my eyes, she made it thin, but there was enough to define my eyes. Alice also added mascara to make my eye lashes pop and to make them look longer. And she finished it off with a light pink lip gloss. Overall I looked beautiful.

"Wow" I gasped, as I stared at myself in the mirror. The woman that stared back barely even looked like myself.

"I know right" Alice squealed, agreeing with my train of thoughts.

"Now its time for......the dress" alice says walking out, holding my dress in her arms.

My dress that I had picked out was beautiful. All the material it was made from was white.. The top part was tightly fitted around my chest, with little diamonds incrusted into the lacy fabric. The sleeveless section allowed me to move my arms freely, not needing to adjust any straps. The heart neckline allowed a bit of cleavage to be shown, but not to much to make the dress look slutty.

The bottom half was a long silk part that flowed out behind me. It was fully white with a slight shimmer of silver hidden in the colour. The veil i had picked out was a white tule material that flowed half way down my back. At the top of it, a small tiara was attached.

Jaspers pov

To say I was nervous would be a fucking understatement. My emotions were a train wreck. I paced around the room, my grooms man sitting there watching.

"Calm down, major" peter tried to soothe me.

"How can I calm down?! What if shes not ready for this? I love her so much, i cant even think......" I say, starting to trail off.

"Dont worry, major. She loves you more than you know, she is probably thinking the same right now." Peter says, trying to calm myself down.

I continue to pace when All of a sudden i feel calmness and love wash over me. I smile to myself as I realise my mate is trying to keep my emotions straight and in order. I send all of my love to her as I stop pacing.

I walk over to the full length mirror in the corner of the room. My hair that was neatly combed back is now a mess after I had been raking my hands through it. My black suit with a royal blue tie is still neatly in place and my nerves are starting to float away as I start to think of my beautiful mate that will soon be walking down the aisle to meet me.