My turn

Beaus pov

Lemon now

In one swift movement jasper had us both in his room with me laying on his bed, we were both naked. He started kissing my collar bone and up my neck then back to my mouth. I licked and nibbled on his lower lip begging for entrance, he obliged. He started teasing my tongue with his, little did he know i'm goin' to be the one to be in charge this time.

In one swift motion i flipped us around so i was on top. I straddled him and started playing with his hard memeber.

I started kissing up his body. I started at his hips and made my way up to his mouth kissing each and everyone his scars that i love so much. Once i got to his mouth i lightly brushed my mouth along his, he groaned in pleasure. I gently nibbled on his Bottom lip. I could sense his emotion, his lust sky rocket every time i bit his lip. Finally he couldnt take it anymore, he smashed his lips to mine in a heated kiss. Our tongues battled for dominance, he let me win.

I adjusted myself so i was hovering just above his member. I slowly slid down causing us both to moan in pleasure. I started to bounce up and down while straddling him. I sucked on his neck while he nibbled on his mating mark.

He flipped us over so that he was on top. He thrust into me causing me to moan in pleasure. His thrusts became harder and faster and my moans became louder.

"Jasper!" I screamed in pleasure.

"Its not jasper,darlin', its the major" he growled, ever so sexily.

He slid his dick out of me, i pouted a little. He smirked and made his way down to my throbbing core that was aching for his touch.

I bit my lip as i watched him, he looked me in the eyes, his eyes were black of lust and mine mirrored his.

"Are ya' wet for me darlin'?" He asked me in his sexy southern accent."well....?" He said again."are ya' wet for me?" He growled.

"Yes major, im wet for you" i said panting for my un-needed breath.

He spread my legs and found my dripping wet core. He plunged two fingers inside of me and started kissing up and down my thighs.

He pulled out his fingers then licked them.

He then plunged his tongue inside of me.

Majors pov

I plunged my tongue inside of her throbbing and wet core.

Her juices tasted delicious. My sexy as hell mate gripped  the sheets, moaning in pure bliss and pleasure.

I pulled my tongue out and went back to her mouth and kissed her. I thrust my member back into her which cause her to gasp. I take that as my chance to plunge my tongue in her mouth.She decided that she wanted to take control again , as she flipped us over.

She swiftly moved us over to a wall and wrapped her legs around my waist with my dick still inside of her. She kissed me passionately, her tongue plunged into my mouth and started dancing with mine, we were in sinc.

She unwilling unwrapped her legs from my waist. She started kissing all my scars i had from the south, not missing one.

She stopped at my hard member , she grabbed it and started licking the tip. I moaned.

She engulfed me in her mouth and deep-throated me ,gliding her teeth up and down with her mouth on my dick. Once she got to the top she would lick my slit then slide down again. I grabbed her head and started bobbing her head fast. We both moaned out. 

"Ugh" i moaned out "im gonna cum" i moaned to her.

"Then cum baby, cum" she moaned to me.

I cummed in her mouth, she swallowed every last drop. Once she was done she came back up to mouth and kissed me. I could still taste my juices in her mouth.

She bit my lip and i moaned in pleasure. I thrusted my dick back inside of her with out warning.

"Major!" She moaned out, god i love the sounds of her moans. I started to thrust harder and faster if it were possible.

"Ugh baby, im about to cum!" She screamed inpleasure.

"Then cum beau, cum!" I moaned in her ear as she nibbled on my neck.

Beaus pov

I could feel my walls collapsing.

"Ugh baby, im about to cum!" I moaned as i nibbled on his neck. He thrusted harder and harder and harder until i couldnt take it anymore.

"Mine" i said as I bit into his neck and pumped my mating venom into the bite, while i came.

I licked the bite to seal it.

I layed beside him both of us panting for our un-needed breath.

"Y-you marked me" jasper said touching his new mark.

"Yes, major" i said looking into his golden orbs that i love so much.

"Its jasper, darlin'" he said kissing my lips passionately. I looked at the time and it showed  that it was 6 o'clock in the morning.

"Shit" i cursed as i stood up. I realized i was still naked. Jasper looked me up and down, his eyes black with lust again.

"Whats wrong?" He said as he walked over to me. His member still hard. It took all my strength to stay where i was and to not claim him right there. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I could feel his member slightly pressing against me from behind. I pushed my moans back and answered him.

"School" i said in a 'duh' tone.

He chuckled.

"Its Saturday darlin'" he said in his 'oh so sexy' southern accent while laughing.

"Im glad i amuse you" i said jokingly.

In the next moment Peter came walking in to the room. Jasper growled and covered my lady parts with his hands. I giggled at the feeling.

"What do ya' want ya' fucker?" Jasper growled possessively to his 'brother'.

"Sorry major, but the mrs and i were about to go hunting, we thought you might want to join us?" Peter said. Wait hunt with them, they hunt humans.

It was then that i noticed the red swirls in his eyes.

"you switched" i stated. I wasn't disappointed or anything. I was just kinda sad that he didn't tell me.

"Im sorry i didnt tell you before. I was scared you wouldnt want me anymore so i started to panick an-" i cut him off with a kiss.

"Shh shhh shhh its ok" i cooed to him while he hid his face in the crook of my neck. "I still love you baby, always and forever" i soothed him again while stroking his hair.

He looked up and kissed me passionately.

"But it means we cant hunt together" he told me as he started to tear up with venom, that will never fall.

"I'll just stick to animals" he sighed but smiled after wards.

"No"i said

"Wh-what?" He asked dumfounded.

"I will change with you. animals arent that satisfying and with everyones blood lust who knows what will happen" i told him. He picked me up and swung me around in his arms.

"Thank you, baby. Thank you" he said with glee, kissing all over my face.

"Are you sure though?"

"Of course babe, i have never been so sure"

We both stared at each other for a while til peter coughed "well are you two coming or not?" He asked

"Yep" i said grabbing jaspers hand and intwining it with his.

We quickly changed into some clothes and left with pete and char.

There ya have it.