Chapter 33

Yoongi's POV

If the boys were working OT,it meant that I had to,especially since our golden maknae has also been working his ass off. Actually that statement is false because I wouldn't care but the company has taken a big project and if I left early,Jimin is going to kick me out of his house. Talking about working OT and leaving early,our very "lovely" boss left at 3 p.m. and never returned. What a supportive boss. And she was even promoting unity in the morning. Unity? Jimin's ass.

Speaking of the devil,she just arrived,all smiley.

"Hey minions!"she screamed,making everyone's head turn to face her,"I bought some desserts to cheer you guys on so dig in! Yoongi,come into my office~"she sang and placed a box of tarts and cakes on the printing machine and strutted to her office. Why me? Again?!

I walked towards the boys who were already munching on the treats.

"May you live,"Namjoon said,shaking his head in fake sadness.

"Here,have some cake,your last meal as you enter the lioness' cave,"Jin joked and shoved a piece of cake in my mouth. I give them both a face. J-Hope,Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook were playing with the food. I roll my eyes before entering her office.

"Hey! Yoongi,my best worker!"she said enthusiastically. Your best worker? You've got to be kidding me.

"Haha,yay,"I say dryly.

"So,I bought you some food. I know you love meat so I bought some specially for you,"she giggled and took out a styrofoam box. "I also know you like playing basketball with the boys so I bought you a pair of BRANDED sports shoes,"she said with a smile and took out a shoe box,"It's white since that's your favourite colour!"she laughed.

"Thanks but no thanks,"I rejected and returned the items to her although it was slightly tempting,"why are you giving me so many things? And how did you know about me playing basketball with the others?"I questioned with a raised brow.

"I was your ex,of course I know everything about you!"she exclaimed,pouting. Yeah because you totally did not complain everytime I went out without you for the boys.

"But oppa,"she said and I cringed mentally,"you know,I met your other ex,"she paused,"AND SHE HURT ME!"she started to sob.

"She slapped me,"she cried and grabbed my hand before making it slide across her cheeks repeatedly. She batted her eyelashes and started giving me faces. what the fuck?! She started rubbing her legs on mine and I smirked. Is she trying to seduce me? Because she's failing terribly. She looks unbelievably stupid.

I smacked her arm away and kicked her in the shin,"Look here,woman. I don't care if you're my boss. What do you want?"I said bluntly.

She huffed,"JUST GET OUT OF MY OFFICE,"she screamed and threw her bag to one side,causing its content to be thrown out. Ouch,her branded bag probably has a few scratches now. Glad to know that making her angry was worth a few thousand. But her temperament helped me much more.

I walked to where a blue file lay and picked it up.

"Hey!"she shouted and tried snatching it away but I stopped her from doing so and flipped through it hastily. This...this is the file Hana had prepared. Pictures of us were printed and details of every single,small thing we had together...from 3 years ago and now,it was all inside. I can't believe she actually remembered so much. The last page had was a paper with only 5 words in the biggest size. SO PLEASE BACK OFF NOW! 

A smile crept onto my face as I closed the file,only to see a filmsy looking post it. Update: We've broken up and he's free.

I glared at Mina,"Why the hell would you search up about me?"

"You know the exact reason why,"she scowled and took the file back. "So what now? Are you gonna quit? Are you gonna find your previous little ex? Well you better hurry because she looks like a mess,"

"What did you do to her?"I growled.

"Nothing. All I wanted was the file and then,I left. My oh my,she was a wreck. She looked soulless,"she scoffed.

"Bitch,"I cursed at her and ran out,ignoring everyone's call for me. Sorry,Taehyung. I'm not up for another piece of cake. I've got someone to find.

I took a cab and ran up to her office. It was dark except for the light coming from her office. She's still here.

I barged him only to see her lying on the table,her eyes closed. Images of the past when some crazy guy attacked her flashed past by my mind. She has to be alright.

I got to her and shaked her. No response. "Hana..."I cried as I pulled her into an embrace. "I never cheated on you. Never did and never will. Why did you do this to yourself?" Great,I'm talking to the wall. The freaking wall!

"I know it's partly my fault too;for not being able to make you feel secure especially when Mina came up to you and confronted you. I should have been there for you. I know how much you tried to save this relationship. If you would just give me the chance again...I would make sure you'll never doubt me again,"

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body. I looked up. "Tell me honestly,Yoongi. Have you ever cheated on me? Or has that thought ever crossed your mind or anything? Yoongi, are you cheating?"she said and looked at me.

"Never,"

She broke into a smile,"I should never have doubted you or your friends,"she sighed.

"My friends?"

"Your friends came up right to me and begged for me to talk to you about this because you were grumpy. Not only am I extremely flattered that I had such an effect,I'm glad that you have people who love you the way I do,"

"Ew that's just cheesy,"I snickered.

"Fine,I guess I have to skip the make up kiss,huh?"she said with a smirk.

"No way,"I chuckled and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Ah...I've missed those warm,soft lips.

"Let's go home. I haven't eaten yet. I was so sleepy that I fell asleep on my desk,"she complained as she pulled away.

I held her hand and we walked out of the building,"Hm...I wonder if you have the energy to continue what we were doing just now when we get back hone,"I asked,wriggling my eyebrows at her.

"My kisses are precious. You have to earn them,"she teased and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll treasure them then,"

A/N: lol I never knew I was capable of writing such cheesy things and not feel ashamed HAHAHAHAH BUT HERE YOU HAVE IS A MAKEUP! I'll probably end the fanfic soon so stay tuned~