Chapter 29

I scooted over to Yoongi on the couch,peeking at his phone screen. He has been using his phone the whole night without stop. Please tell me what Jiyeon said isn't true? Besides,we JUST started dating again. He's not such a jerk...right? Ugh...this is frustrating.

"Who are you texting,hm?"I asked when he turned his phone around so I couldn't see anything. That idiot was smiling to himself like a fool.

"Nobody,"he brushed me off and I huffed. Why so secretive,huh,Yoongi? HUH? ok deactivate possesive,suspicious girlfriend mode! I can't believe I'm actually doubting him already!

"I'm going out for a while. I'm not eating dinner and no need to wait for me,"he said and left hurriedly,making me huff.

"Dude,I cooked pork chops today. Plus,who said I was going to wait for you. Pftttt,so conceited. Besides,I'm going out for a mission today,"I shouted at a pillow,squeezing it with my sharp nails. "I must be crazy,"I muttered to myself before throwing it at one side and getting ready for my meeting. I had no appetite anyway. Geez why did the Supervisor have to call a meeting after work?

+++

Guess who was the idiot who wore a hoodie and FBTs to a meeting? Oh Hana,me. How was I suppose to know that the rest were gonna dress up so late at night with their faces full of makeup. I looked so sloppy beside them. Ugh.

"I've called you back this night because of a special case. A client that has used us before would like us to find out who her boyfriend is associated with and just everything about him. She's willing to pay a lot and wants it down as soon as possible. Whoever can satisfy her expectations first will get a big bonus,courtesy of our client. I'll give you all a file on the client and her boyfriend."the Supervisor said and her Secretary gave out the files to each Group Leader.

"You may leave now and just a reminder for you girls,the Head of Departments has chosen this file to monitor our progress and it might be the case that helps you get promoted,"she reminded,"Oh Hana,please stay,"

The rest left and I was left alone with her and her secertary. What did I do wrong this time? She's not scolding me for my outfit,is she? :(

"Ever since you have been promoted,your group's performance has lacked. So far,you've only cracked 3 cases out of the 8 assigned this month and you still have cases dragging from the past. You need to buck up and I'm warning you to use this case as a priority. The client is willing to pay much more money than we expected,"she said and then,left.

I packed up and left too. I'm such a wreck. It's true. My group's performance,especially mine,has dropped drastically. I'm such a bad leader. I don't think I'm even worth being promoted.

I entered the empty apartment and sat down. I had nothing to do anyway and with so many thoughts running through my head,I couldn't possibly sleep. Yoongi's not back either.

Now,let's see who's the over possessive girlfriend who wants to find out everything about her boyfriend. And I'm NOT talking about me :)

I opened the file and scanned the details. Ah...this client again. Mina. Also,the reason why I saw Yoongi again. I've got to thank her honestly but she claimed that she was the best ex and I'm petty like shit because obviously IM THE BEST KEKEKEKE.

Her reason for this case is to allow her to know more about her boyfriend so that she can make their relationship better. There shouldn't be any mistrust if you wanted a relationship to be better. And yet again,I'm talking to myself.

I flipped the paper to see who her boyfriend was and you cannot believe who it was. OH GOSH I KNEW MY WOMAN INSTINCTS WERE TELLING ME. I COULD FLIP A FREAKING TABLE RIGHT NOW. THESE FUCKING ADULTERERS!

Ok calm your tits,Hana. NO I CAN'T CALM MY TITS AT ALL! "YOU BETTER PICK UP MY CALL,MIN YOONGI,"I screamed at the innocent phone. Ring...Ring...Ring...The user you have called is not available...ASDFGHJKL

"Ok,so you wanna play like this,huh? I trusted you but you just betrayed me. Why am I so stupid to actually think you would never hurt me when if you could cheat on Mina then,why wouldn't you cheat on me?"I huffed as I threw my phone away and sunk on the couch,burying my tear-filled face in my hands. Jiyeon was right and I've never been more wrong.