Chapter 5

I lifted the box of random things I bought and carried the luggage with my free hand before exiting the apartment I used to share with Mina. It was nicely designed but it never really gave off the feeling of home. I snickered at the thought of Mina fuming when she's sees the mess I left in the living room. They were things I didn't want and I purposely left it in the living room for her to clear. Yes, I'm a jerk but it feels nice to be one. I also cut up all the pictures we took together,keeping only the side I was in.

She always had a bad temper like me so I knew our relationship wouldn't last. I just didn't know it would end so early.

Ugh who's cares about her now? After I bring my belongings home,I was going to invite BTS to my house to have some fun. It had been a long time since we've got together. Besides,I hacked into Hana's phone and found out that she was going to come home late today so she couldn't do anything about it. Suprisingly,she still uses the old passcode we made together. She called it a couple passcode. I rolled my eyes at that thought. Couple accesories or clothes were normal but passcodes? She was simply dumb. Apparently,she was having a 'mission'. Seriously,does she think she's Austin Powers or James Bond? This girl named Hyojung told her through Whatsapp that it was her turn this time and through her profile picture,I recognised her as the girl who flirted with me at the bar the last time. So I figured she was going to do what Hyojung did to me and well,ruin another guy's life.

I shaked of those thoughts and proceeded home. Why do I even care?

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I opened another can of beer and downed it. "Dude,you're going to become drunk at this rate,"Jimin reminded,placing his hand on my shoulder firmly.

"Whatever,"I ignored him and finished the last few drops of the beer.

"Are you sure we can come here? The rest don't know but I do know about this house and that Hana still lives here. Is she really ok with this?"

"Aish stop nagging! I have half ownership of this place so I can do whatever I want,"I grumbled.

BTS was currently over at the house. Hoseok,Taehyung and Jungkook were playing cards while Namjoon and Seokjin were drinking while watching a movie and Jimin and I were chatting casually.

Then,the door opened and Hana stepped in. She was wearing a skin-tight dress that brought out her figure. It revealed her cleavage not too much but enough to make guys go crazy. Her dress was so short that if she bent down,I was 100% sure her panties would flash. Accompanied with a chic hairdo,she looked absolutely sexy. I MEAN SLUTTY.

She stared at us with a raised brow and turned to me wuth a questioning look. Everyone stopped with what they were doing and we stared at each other awkwardly.

Taehyung scooted over. "Hyung,who is she? She's hot,"

I flicked his forehead in annoyance. If only he knew how goofy she was. No one knew my previous relationships or breakup
so only Jimin knew about it.

"Why are you here? You're supposed to be at some mission,"I said,getting up and dusting my pants.

"Yeah I am...WAIT how did you know?"she narrowed her eyes at me,"Ugh whatever. I just came back to get something. Clean up after yourself. I won't help you,"she warned before going into her room and coming out a few seconds later and leaving hurriedly.

"Who is she? Introduce her to me,"Jungkook used his aegyo on me but I smacked him. He rubbed his arm,pouting.

"Guys,she lives with Yoongi. Obviously,they have something going on. Don't hit on her,"Jimin said and I shot him a glare,mouthing,'I-DO-NOT-HAVE-A-RELATIONSHIP-WITH-HER'

He chuckled softly and Namjoon countered him,"That's why you have no jams!"

"HYUNG!"he whined.

××××××××××××××××××××

BTS had left once the clock striked midnight as like me,they had work tomorrow too. I guess this is the boring life of an adult. All you do is work,work and work.

I was about to head back into my room after I had cleaned the living room up. Aish see the difference?I left a mess in Mina's room and here,I have to clean up or that woman will nag me again. I turned the knob of the door when I heard the clicking of high heels. Ugh she's back.

I entered my room,preparing to close the door when she called for me,"Yoongi,wait,"

I paused for a moment and stared as she stumbled her way to me. Her breath reeked of alcohol and she pushed me into the room,closing and locking the door. "Yah! Oh Hana,what are you doing?"

"Sh..."she said,pressing her index fingers on my lips.

"You're drunk,"I muttered,reaching out for the door.

"No, I'm not,"she screamed,slapping my hand away.

"What job requires you to even be this drunk?"I mumbled under my breath.

"My job,"she replied with a few drunk giggles.

She leaned closer and pinned me firmly onto the wall,her knee pressed against my thigh and her hands trapping my head in the middle so I couldn't escape.

I could feel her hot breath on my neck and smell a mixture of alcohol,perfume and sweat,intoxicating me into a daze.

Without any warning,she crashed her lips onto mine roughly before slowly making it slower and passionate. I kissed her back,snaking my arms around her waist and she draped her arms around my neck. She grabbed a handful of my hair before forcefully pushing my head in front to close to gap between us then I realised something....WHAT AM I DOING?

I immediately pushed her away and she fell onto the bed and dozed off. I traced the shape of my moist lips with my fingertips,my heart racing and sweat dripping down my neck.

I stared at her sleeping figure. She was just drunk. She won't remember anything.

With that thought in mind,it eased me a little before I headed out to the living room to sleep on the sofa since my bed was occupied by her. What am I going to do?