Chapter 25

Yoongi's POV

I tapped my foot impatiently as I straightened my tie and checked myself out in the reflection of the television. We were
preparing for Minji's wedding and I wore a formal suit while Hana...I don't even know what she's wearing since she has been locking herself in her stupid room for the past hour. What's with girls and their makeup. I put on my songs and checked the time. Stupid Hana.

"Hana,you better get your ass out or we'll be late,"I threatened,grumbling.

"I'm coming,sheesh!"she shouted from her room and opened the door. She was wearing a sleeved white dress,the top full of lace. Her hair was tied into a bun with flyaways everywhere that made her look cute yet innocent. In her hand was a familiar looking handbag.

-Flashback-

"Lemme see whatchu got,"I said impatiently as I shaked my leg. It's me and Hana's 1 year anniversary and we were at some fancy restaurant for dinner. -.-" she's burning my wallet.

"Be patient. What should you say first?"she challenged,teasing me.

"Fine. Pleaseeeee,"I said like a child,putting my hands together.

"Good hehe,"she laughed like a cute pig and took out a box. "Open it~~~~"she sang excitedly.

I scanned the box up and down,"A shoe box?"

"Just open it already!"she said impatiently and opened it herself. -.-"

"Converse? I hate converse!"I exclaimed.

"But it's really nice! Besides I bought a pair that matches this so we'll have matching shoes!"she explained with a sweet smile. How can one get angry with that?

"Fine but I'm not wearing that!"I lied and she pouted as I took out my gift.

"Here,"I passed it to her with swaeg. She took it an unwrapped it.

"Yehetttttt! Thanks,Yoongi!!!! HEHEHEHE!"She giggled childishly.

"You owe me shit for such a nice gift while you gave me ugh...converse,"I grumbled.

"Yeah I'll give you some after I go the toilet!"she joked.

"YAH!"

-

So it was the bag I gave to her on our first year anniversary. I can't believe she still has it. Although it looks old,she looks good with it. I'm not gonna deny it this time.

"Let's go!"she said as she slipped on a pair of shoes.

-

"Congratulations!"we greeted Minji and her soon-to-be husband. Hana seemed particularly happy,so much that it makes me think that she's acting.

"Hi! I'm so glad you could make it,"Minji replied with a smile,dawned in a beautiful,elegant wedding dress. It isn't as nice as Hana's though. Ugh what am I saying? They're different types of dresses Yoongi -.-" keep your cool.

We were guided to a table where I recognised a few of my old classmates. "Dude,you're hereeee!"someone whom I couldn't quite remember what his name was said. I showed him my gummy smile and shaked his hand before sitting down.

"Who is this,Yoongi?"my old seatmate asked. His name was Donghyun...at least that's what I think it is. You see I don't get attached easily unless it's someone I care a lot about and I don't give a fuck to my previous schoolmates except for Minji of course.

"I'm Hana,"she said with a smile,reaching out to shake his hand. His hand stayed on hers longer than usual and I could see that Hana was feeling slightly uncomfortable at the sight of her contorted face.

"Ha-Ha,"I laughed dryly as I removed their hands harshly. You don't know how much I hated seeing that. I wanted to punch him then and there but I didn't want to dirty my hands with his filth. "Hana,my..."my voice trailed off as she looked at me in curiosity. I pursed my lips and felt all eyes on me,"fuck buddy,"

She glared at me and I slapped my forehead mentally. That's all you could think of??!?! The rest looked at me weirdly.

"Very funny,Yoongi,"she rolled her eyes in annoyance,"Nice to meet you. I'm not his fuck buddy but I am his roommate and Minji's friend. Yoongi likes to joke,"she explained and shot me a murderous glare. Geez i know it was bad but it wasnt thatttt bad. Ok fine it's pretty bad.

The wedding dinner went by smoothly and the wedded couple was taking pictures with every table. Hana was pigging out on the food although I know that she had been controlling herself because she hasn't once taken the dish for herself first and asked the others to take it first. What a new sight. She used to and still does snatch food from me. Like a greedy pig pft.

The couple finally came to our table and I saw Donghyun come over to stand beside Hana. Not in front of me dude. I slung my arm around Hana and brought her closer to me.

"Wh-What are you doing?"she stuttered and it was cute to see her flustered,"Idiot,you should be standing beside your close friend," scratch that. She's mean as usual.

I rolled my eyes,"I do what I want,"

I posed for the camera,doing the V sign. We returned to our seats after the couple left and I looked around us. "You know maybe we would have been like that if you hadn't rejected my proposal,"I said randomly,referring to Minji and her husband.

Hana furrowed her brows,"Why are you suddenly bringing that up?"

I shrugged,"the atmosphere just made me think about how cute we were. I say that we were quite a swag couple,"I wriggled my eyebrows and she pinched my cheeks harshly.

I smacked her arms away,"what was that for?!"I exclaimed as I rubbed my aching cheeks.

"Nah just haven't done that in a long time. It's time to give you some wrinkles,"she stuck her tongue out childishly and I chuckled.

A/N: heyyyyyyy there will be like a part 2 of this chapter cuz ive got a lot of ideas kekeke. I hope you liked this chapter!!