Chapter 16

Hana's POV

I stared at the lunchbox,resting on the table. I hesitated as whether or not to eat it. Yoongi made it as a form of apology by slipping it into my handbag steathily. But my bag now had a vinegar smell. From the transparent surface,I could see sushi rolls. I plucked the note stuck at the side.

To Hana,

Although I feel that I did nothing wrong...I'm sorry! Forgive me and please help me wash the stack of clothes at the side of my room pleaseeee

From,
Yoongi v(。-_-。)v

I rolled my eyes at his childishness. He was wrong to have resorted to violence. Geez,I don't even know why he acted like that that night. And now,if I eat the sushi rolls,I'll have to wash his dirty laundry.

"Ooh~~sushi rolls! Can I have one?"Hyojung popped out of nowhere and licked her lips hungrily,reaching out for the container. I smacked her greedy hands away.

"Go find other food! This is mine. Someone made it for me,"I said,taking the container.

"Ooh~someone special?"she cooed.

"Nah someone who makes my blood boil. It's his apology,"I explained.

She wriggled her eyebrows mischevously,"so it's a guy..."

"Don't think weirdly. You know him too. Remember,the blonde guy from the club? The one that came to the office to make trouble afterwards?"

"Oh,the hot guy?"

"Hot? You must be blind. He's so annoying and grumpy!"

"You still keep in contact with him?"she questioned with a raised brow.

"It's complicated,"I answered,too lazy to explain the whole situation to her.

She shrugged it off before passing me a greenfile,"your mail for today. Good luck,"she said and I sighed. Let me guess? Hate again?

I opened the green file and took a letter out.

You got lucky the last time round but this time,you won't have your boy around. I'm watching you and I'll make sure you'll never forget me!

It was anonymous but it sent chills down my spine. I unconsciously scanned the room. I knew who it was already. The last time round,he tries to disfigure me but Yoongi had saved me in time. (a/n: It's Chapter 7 BTW)

I shivered in pure disbelief and threw the letter away. What is he going to do this time?

v(。-_-。)v v(。-_-。)v v(。-_-。)v v(。-_-。)v

I laid down on the sofa lazily as I munched on a pack of potato chips. I was feeling especially tired today after a 3 hour meeting. Apparently,group leaders have monthly meetings like today's and it's just a headache. I was wearing a pair of pajamas shorts and a oversized t-shirt without a bra since Yoongi isn't home yet. He texted me saying that there was an emergency meeting so he wouldn't be coming back for dinner and I didn't have much appetite so potato chips were my dinner (>~<)

Suga crawled up onto the sofa to and lay at the end of my feet before closing its eyes to sleep. Suga was as lazy as Yoongi,tsk. His soft fur tickled my feet but I tried my best not to move so as not to disturb him.

But my efforts were to waste when the doorbell rang and Suga jumped off the sofa before running off to my room. I sighed and placed the bag of chips on the coffeetable before pulling myself up reluctantly to open the door.

I took a step back cautiously at the sight of the intruder. He came inside the house and before I knew it,my back hit the wall and he smirked. "I told you I'll be back,"

"What do you want?"I shrieked,looking around to find an escape.

"Revenge,"he laughed,"why are you so stupid?"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance but that just pissed him off even more. "You know what?"he said,kicking the door close,"Ever since Minhee broke up with me,my life has gone downhill. There's no one there for me anymore....I realised how much I love her....and now, I'm in this pathetic state because of you,"he spat,grabbing me by the wrist,"now now,don't be scared. I was wondering if you wanted to die acting as a suicidal or pure carelessness?" die????

My heart started beating at an insane rate and my palms started sweating profusely.

He pulled out a knife from his bag and waved it around my face dangerously,"I'm going to take your silence as hm....suicidal. Sounds more fun for the police to find you on your blood,bleeding,right?"he laughed with a gag-worthy cackle.

"Don't try anything funny. The police can find out whether or not it's fake,"I threatened but he didn't feel the least bit intimidated. He wrapped his clothed hand around my neck and tightened his grip. I struggled to get out of his grip but it just kept tightening. I was getting out of breath and I felt my legs going weak. He let go before I blacked out and scoffed,"Don't mess with you what you can't afford to,"