Chapter 4

Yoongi's POV

I tossed and turned on the hard,foul-smelling matress that stupid girl gave me. She had it good,sleeping on that comfy bed. I managed to make her give up and I took my rights as the owner of this place and moved in. I didn't have much with me since most of my things were at Mina's house. That bitch took it personal and fired me. I never really liked her anyway but I accepted her confession since it would help me in my job.

I rubbed my rumbling stomach and got up to search for food in the kitchen. That stupid girl didn't change much in the house just that our pictures was taken down and none of my belongings were here.

I opened the fridge. I hadn't eaten dinner since I had gone to her company. It was so far from my company. Well,ex-company.

Hm....there's yoghurt and salad...some jams....haha Jimin would like that...ah pork belly!

I took the bowl of pork belly before reheating it.

"What are you doing?"I heard that stupid girl's voice as I turned off the stove.

"Can't you see? I'm hungry and I want to eat,"I scoffed and she rolled her eyes.

She sat down.

"Now,what are YOU doing?"I asked her,placing the bowl of pork belly on the dining table.

"I cooked that so I'm going to eat that too,duh,"

I rolled my eyes,"You're the cause of my pathetic state,"

"You caused it yourself and now, you're blaming it on me and making me suffer by letting you stay here,"she snapped.

"At least you know how to make something else other than pork chops now,"I scowled. She shot me a death glare but I just stared back at her. She wasn't going to scare me. She never did and never will.

"Yeah and you still have your bad habit of waking up in the middle of the night to eat food,"she retorted.

I took my chopsticks and grabbed piece of the fatty pork belly before putting it into my mouth. The savoury taste of it lingered in my mouth and teased my tastebuds. I hate to admit it but her cooking has improved.

"What are you planning to do now?"she asked,devouring the pork belly.

"Why? You worry about me,eh?"I said and she narrowed my eyes at me.

"Dream on, I just want to know how long you'll be staying since I can't stand the sight of your face,"she insulted.

"The feeling is mutual,"I hissed,"based on my achievements, I'll just go for some interviews and probably get a job since I'm so swag,"

She scoffed in amusement,"yeah ok, you totally have swag. I'm asking you how long you'll stay,"her face written with annoyance.

"How would I know?"

She rubbed her temples,"Aish you give me a headache,"she said before getting up and heading for her bedroom,"wash the dishes!"she nagged.

I rolled my eyes. She's still as naggy. I doubt I could find another job so quickly. My hyungs and dongsaengs at work which I was close with advised me to go to the office tomorrow and ask for my job back. But it meant that I had to bag that woman. She was overbearing. She didn't help me at all in terms of work because she keeps private matters and work a separate issue. Bullshit. She was always strict with me at work,not giving me a tinge of face. And at home,it wasn't any better. She bossed me around as if I was her maid. When I told Jimin about my problems,he told me this,"Seems like what you did to that poor girl years ago,"

Yeah thanks Jimin that totally helped. Jimin was my friend since childhood and so was Seokjin and Namjoon and later on,we worked together in the same company and met Hoseok,Taehyung and Jungkook thus forming our band of friends,BTS.

But I really needed this job and I dreaded to see Hana's face amd this apartment. It just brings back awful memories. All the fights and the last quarrel we had before we broke up...it all happened here. I was certain there were good memories too but I can't recall them all of a sudden. It's been too long and I don't even bother to...

--------------------------------

She crossed her legs and moved from left to right in her wheeled chair,staring at me menancingly.

"You want your job back?"Mina scoffed,"Bullshit!"

"Me dating you and me working here is a separate issue. You said it yourself when we started dating and now you're breaking your words,"I snapped back at her. I wasn't here to beg for my job. After I had seen how cocky her face was,I was here to threaten her to get my job back. Sometimes, I really wonder why I'm so short-tempered.

"So? I'm still the boss and I have the say. I do what I want and no one can stop me,"she smiled at me fakely,batting her fake eyelashes in the most spiteful way.

"Ok then...but I can't guarantee that there will be a complain letter sent to your boss,hindering with your promotions,"I smiled back at her, smugly.

She gaped,"You wouldn't dare!"she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I do what I want!"I imitated her in a voice that I knew she would be definitely annoyed with.

She rolled her eyes,"Fine. You'll get your job back. I'll be promoted somewhere else soon anyway. You piece of low life,"she spat.

I laughed hysterically,"I'm the low life? You must be kidding!"

"Whatever. Go back to MY apartment now and pack your things and move out before I come back home from work. Anything else left by you will be thrown away,"she hissed,"get out! You start work tomorrow,"

"Thank you~,"I walked out of her office with a victorious smirk,never feeling as glorious before.