19

The bus pulled up at the entrance of Udo Island Hotel. Chorong and the girls squealed upon seeing the beautiful beach at Udo Island.

"So pretty." Na-eun said and smiled.

"Yeah, you're so pretty." Myung-soo said, looking at her.

Na-eun blushed and smiled shyly.

"Let's divide room. The boys will stay in room 101, 102, 103 and 104 while the girls will stay in room 105, 106 and 107." Bomi suggested.

Everybody nodded in agreement and checked in at the hotel lobby. As they reached their rooms, they quickly put their luggages on the floor and opened the windows.

"Awesome!" Sunggyu and Woohyun shouted at the same time.

They both glared at each other and continued their fight from yesterday.

"They are so childish." Chorong remarked and shook her head in dismay.

"Aww, don't do that. They are cute." Bomi said and arranged her clothes in the closet.

"Eonnie! We're hungry~~" Na-eun and Ha-young whined.

"Alright, let's go eat!" Chorong shouted.

-

After eating their lunch in the café, they felt tired and went back to their own room for a small nap.

Meanwhile, Jiyeon was wandering around the hotel, searching for Myung-soo and the group.

"Aish, where did they go?!" Jiyeon asked in frustration and took off her sunglasses.

"Um, who are you looking for?" A voice asked her from behind.

She turned to look behind and saw the innocent Sungjong looking at her annoyingly.

"Mind your own business." She snapped and walked sassily back to her room.

"Typical Jiyeon." Sungjong muttered and shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey, Sungjongie! What are you doing here?" Sungyeol asked and put his arm on Sungjong's shoulder.

"Nothing, just an annoying girl." Sungjong said and sighed.

-

Jiyeon threw her bag on the bed and smirked evilly.

"I'm not giving up so easily." She said and chuckled darkly.

🍃