06

Jiyeon scanned around the classroom and saw her crush talking to Na-eun. She tighten her grip on the book and stomped her way out of the class.

"I hate her, I really hate that Son Na-eun." She mumbled angrily and threw her books on the ground.

"I'll make you suffer for being with my oppa, Son Na-eun." She muttered and stepped on the books.

Chorong, who happends to pass by, saw and heard the whole thing. She quickly ran to the classroom to tell Na-eun but she didn't believe it.

As the days passed, Jiyeon finally approached Na-eun with a shy smile. Na-eun replied her back with a friendly smile.

"What can I do for you, Jiyeon?" Na-eun asked cheerfully.

"C..Can we be friends? I really want to have friends." Jiyeon stuttered shyly.

"Sure! I am Son Na-eun if you haven't heard of it." Na-eun said and eye-smiled at her.

Jiyeon fake-smiled at her and secretly, she was plotting something against her.

After the class, lunch time came. Na-eun and Chorong sat at an empty table which Infinite came by later.

"Woah, a new girl again?" Sunggyu asked playfully.

"Excuse me, I am not some 'new girl', I am Park Chorong, Na-eun's best friend if you haven't heard of it." Chorong snapped.

"Chill~ I am just asking." Sunggyu said and laughed.

Na-eun and Myung-soo just stare at each other and secretly smiled at the back. They both blushed and ate their lunch shyly.

Jiyeon, who was watching them from afar, glared at Na-eun intensely with hatred. She gritted her teeth and snapped the twigs of the poor tree into half.

"Son Na-eun, why is it always you?!" She cursed under her breath.

-

"Don't you want a swim, Jiyeon?" Na-eun asked, flapping her arms in the water.

"No, I am feeling unwell. I think I am going to toilet." Jiyeon excused herself and went to the locker room.

The swimming lesson was going on and nobody will catch her here, stealing her rival's school uniform to embarass her.

She took Na-eun's school uniform and stuffed it in the storage room. She returned to the swimming pool, pretending that nothing has happends.

After the swimming lesson ends, everybody went back to the locker room to change in their school uniform.

"Eh? Where's my uniform?!" Na-eun shouted and searched her locker thoroughly.

"What happend? Something missing?" Chorong asked.

" My uniform is missing!" She whispered to Chorong.

"How did that happends?" Chorong asked and helped Na-eun to find her uniform.

"I guess, I have go back home in this." Na-eun said as she sighed.

Chorong's father arrived and Chorong was forced to go back, leaving Na-eun alone in the school.

"Aish, what am I going to do now?" Na-eun mumbled frustratingly.

🍃