18

After their next class ended, all of the Apink and Infinite members went to the cafeteria for lunch.

"So~ What do you all want to do on this summer holiday?" Eunji asked as she twirled her curls.

"Chilling at home, where else?" Chorong said as she sighed.

"You can chill at my house, Chorong-ssi!" Woohyun suggested excitedly.

"No no no, she will be chilling at my house." Sunggyu said and flicked Woohyun's forehead.

Woohyun glared at him and pounced on him like a tiger. Chorong was embarassed and quickly pulled their ears like a mother.

"So~ Where are you going, Na-eun?" Eunji asked and smiled.

Na-eun pondered the question for a while before looking at Myung-soo. He stare at her with a questioning look.

"Where do you want to go on this holiday, oppa?" Na-eun asked cutely.

"As normal, Udo Island in Jeju-do." He answered and ate his sandwich.

"I heard Udo Island's beach is very pretty. Let's go on a trip together to there!" Namjoo suggested.

Everybody nodded in agreement.

As Jiyeon walked past by the group, she sent a glare to Na-eun and smiled at Myung-soo. Before she left the group alone, she dramatically fainted on Myung-soo.

Thinking that it was Myung-soo, she went asleep peacefully.

"Whoa, she just fainted on me! And she's damn heavy!" Sungyeol shouted in surprise.

"Maybe she's 100 kg~" Eunji joked.

-

Jiyeon opened her eyes slowly and looked to her left. She immediatly screamed when she realized the guy she 'fainted' on was Sungyeol.

"Oh, you're awake." He said and chuckled at her reaction.

"Why is it you?!" She shouted angrily.

"Myung-soo is not even interested in you so, give up on him, will you?" Sungyeol advised and smirked before leaving the infirmary.

Jiyeon threw the pillow on the ground and screamed in frustration.

"Lee Sungyeol! Son Naeun! I'll not forgive you two!!!"

🍃