05

"Do you seriously think that Kim Myung-soo can still be the school's student council president?" The principal of Hope High School, Mdm Choi, asked.

Everybody in the room whispered and glanced at each other. Some of them agreed and some of them disagreed.

Naeun stood up from her seat and faced the principal.

"If you're going to dismiss him then, dismiss me too." She said boldly.

"Naeun, what are you doing?!" Chorong whispered to her bestfriend angrily.

Mdm Choi looked at Naeun and smiled slyly. She adjusted her glasses and nodded.

"Well then, Kim Myung-soo and Son Na-eun are officially dismissed from Hope's Student Council." She announced.

"Thank you, Mdm Choi. I'll make my way out now." Naeun said politely as she left the Student Council's room.

She sighed and sat on the stairs quietly. She looked at her phone and facepalmed.

"You shouldn't be sitting there." A voice said which made Naeun startled a bit.

Myung-soo sat beside her and ruffled her hair gently.

"Let's go and take your position back." He said, smiling a bit.

"It's too late. At least, I am free now. No stress from the council anymore." She smiled with a hint of sadness in her voice.

They both stayed silent for a minute before Myung-soo decided to bring her to his secret place. He grabbed her hand and brought her to the Infinite room.

"What's that, cousin? A new girl?" Sunggyu asked.

"She is Son Na-eun, my friend." He introduced Naeun with a smile.

Naeun bowed and smiled cheerfully at them.

Sunggyu whistled and put his arm around Myung-soo's shoulder.

"You meant...girlfriend?" Sunggyu teased him.

Myung-soo pushed him away and blushed a bit.

"Did he just blushed?" Naeun wondered and giggled shyly.

"The rest of our members are participating club activities right now so, make yourself home here~!" Sunggyu sang and left the room to Myung-soo and Naeun.

"Ah, I am going too for club activities. See you around, Naeun." Myung-soo said and left the room too.

Naeun smiled and sat on the comfty couch. She stare at the photo frame on the table, feeling blissfully.

In the picture, Myung-soo was smiling happily with the other members at a beach. Seeing him smiling makes her day feels happier.

"Love is sure an amazing feeling." She muttered and put the photo frame back at its designated place.

🌸