14

"Now, tell me about you and Krystal." Na-eun said and smiled as she sat down on a bench with Myung-soo.

He shot a glare at her.

"Just tell me~!" Na-eun whined cutely and pouted.

"Alright, alright." He said in frustration.

After a few sighs, he smiled at the sky and looked at Na-eun.

"Krystal was once my bestfriend in middle school. She was cheerful and friendly. We always hung out together but one day, I found out that...she harms people who gets too close to me. She was like my stalker and one of my sasaeng fan." He said, taking a deep breath.

Na-eun listened to his story attentively and seriously.

"She even pushed her sister off the cliff because her sister patted my head. I was scared and petrified. So, I transferred school and abandoned her there. But, she came here to chase me." He said, ending the story.

"Wow, she must love you so much." Na-eun teased him and giggled.

Myung-soo smiled and ruffled her hair. He laid his head on her shoulder and looked at the sky.

Will our love be forever with Krystal around? Myung-soo thought and bit his lips.

-

"So, eonnie! You're oppa's ex-bestfriend?!" Jiyeon shouted after Krystal told her the story.

Krystal nodded and looked at her fingernails.

"You did a great job on my nails. Thank you, Jiyeon." She said and smiled sweetly at her.

I will make you love me, Myung-soo. She thought and smiled evilly.

🍃