07

Myung-soo smiled a bit and stare at the swimming pool, looking for Na-eun. He was surprised when he saw her in the school's swimming suit.

He quickly took off his blazer and covered her with it. Na-eun was shocked. She quickly looked up at him.

"Thank you." She said and smiled.

"Aah...your w-welcome?" He stuttered while blushing.

The both of them stayed silent for a moment before Myung-soo decided to break the ice.

"Why are you still here in the school?" He asked curiously.

Na-eun made a nervous laugh and looked at the ground.

"My school uniform is missing..." She muttered softly.

"It's okay, you should go home first. I will bring you home now. Let's go." He said and dragged her to his car.

Na-eun put on the seatbelt and looked at the scenery outside quietly. She glanced at Myung-soo's serious face while he was driving and blushed.

After a few minutes, she fell asleep like a baby. Myung-soo stopped the car infront of her house and stare at her sleeping face.

"Aigoo, why does she always fell asleep when I'm around...but she looked cute." He whispered and smiled.

Na-eun opened her eyes slowly and yawned.

"Ah! Thank you for sending me home." She said and gave him a cute smile.

His heartbeat beat too fast and quickly closed the car door. His face turned red and he quickly drove the car away, leaving Na-eun confused infront of her house.

She smiled and went inside her house happily.

🍃