04

The students were all excited for the picnic except for Naeun. She kept walking around the park to think of a plan that can make Myung-soo fall in love with her.

"Alright, now everybody, please get on the bus with your partners." The teacher said and pointed to the yellow bus beside her.

Everybody climbed into the bus and sat in their arranged seats. Myung-soo grabbed the seat near the window while Naeun sat beside him.

Slowly, Naeun felt drowsy and eventually, she fell asleep. Her head fell on Myung-soo's shoulder and it startled him a bit.

He looked at her face and pushed her head to the other side. But, it always came back to his shoulder.

"Aish, so annoying." He mumbled and ruffled his hair.

After an hour, they reached their destination at the park. Everybody got off the bus, leaving Naeun and Myung-soo alone.

"Son Na-eun, wake up." He called softly.

She let out a small groan and hugged his arm as a pillow. His heart was hammering so hard against his chest.

"Why am I like this? Am I falling for her?" He mumbled softly.

"Ah~" Naeun yawned and sat up straight.

She rubbed her eyes and stare at Myung-soo.

"Omo, they are already at down. Let's go!" Naeun smiled and pulled his hand.

They both got down from the bus and ran to the arranged destination. The teacher looked at their hands and smirked.

"Dating, eh?" She said.

"N-No, we are not dating..." Naeun stuttered and let go of Myung-soo's hand.

"Na-eun! Let's take picture together!" Chorong shouted and dragged her away.

Myung-soo stare at her back and put a hand on his chest.

"Am I falling for you, Son Na-eun?" He muttered.

🌸