Yandy frowned and she stared at me with a blank expression on her face. Oh God she's pissed. One thing about Yandy, when she's really really mad instead of glaring at somebody or getting really hyped and screaming her ass off...she just stares at you with a blank expression and doesn't say anything. That means that she's silently killing you in her head.

I sighed " Yandy come on, I'm only staying one night " I stated. She's over reacting.

" And do you know what can happen in one night?! " she asked angrily " A LOT, can happen in one night. Shit, me and Trent made this baby in one night " she snapped as she placed her hands to her stomach.

I stared at her shocked after she said those words. So that's what this is all about..she thinks I'm gonna sleep with Ronney?! EWW!! Why the hell would I want to sleep with him?!! Lord knows where his Dilly Dink has been.

I shook my head at my insane best friend " Yandy, if I wanted to sleep with dogs I'd go to the pound. And in case you forgot, I'm a virgin. And I think I'd like to loose my virginity to somebody that I love, and that person is Tyron " I told her slowly. I can't believe she thinks that I'd sleep with Ronney. And not to mention I don't even like him, he's suppose to be my friend.

Yandy shook her head " Chasity, you say that now. But what happens when ya'll get in the heat of the moment and ya'll start the kissing and the  touching and then one thing will lead to another and then- "

" Okay please stop, your making me nauseous " I stated as I shook my head. I can't even picture me and Ronney sleeping together. Hell, when we was dating I didn't even want his lips on me. So I know damn well that I don't want his Ding-a-ling to even touch me!

Yandy sighed " Chasity, I just don't want you to do something that you'll regret " she said sadly.

I rolled my eyes " I won't, trust me " I told her honestly.

I don't have no feelings for Ronney what's so ever, so I doubt anything's gonna happen between us. We're only friends, nothing more.

I spent the rest of 8th period in class alone, and slightly annoyed. Yandy has this class with me, but as we were going up the stairs she told me that she had to go to the bathroom and to save her a seat, but she never came to class. I mean I know Yandy's a rebel, but she never cuts class. That's just not her thing.

The bell ranged for dismissal and I gathered my things and stuffed them into my bag, before standing up from my seat and walking out the classroom. I walked down to my locker and was shocked to see Yandy standing there with a smirk on her face. What the hell's she up to?

I frowned " Yandy where were you? Why didn't you come to class? " I asked as I put in my locker combo before pulling it open.

She shrugged " I had some business to take care of " she said blankly, showing no emotion. 

I stared at her skeptically " Yandy, what's going on in that blonde head of yours? " I asked slowly. I don't know, she's acting weird and I don't like it.

She shook her head " Nothing, but anyway let me give you a ride home " she said as she linked her arm through mines and began pratically dragging me out the school. What the hell is going on?!

Yandy pulled me over to her car and opened the passanger's door, before shoving me inside and walking around to the driver's side and hopping in the car. She put her key in, before driving away. Well, not driving away...more like....sliding slowly away or something.

" Yandy, why the hell are you driving so damn slow? " I asked annoyed. I mean she dragged me out the school and threw me into her car just to drive like a 80 year old woman.