t h i r t y - s e v e n

Start from the beginning

Out of no where Ava stepped in front of me and flat out slapped Madison across the face.

"Don't you ever kiss my boyfriend again." Ava said emphasizing on 'my boyfriend.'

"You bitch!" Madison said she tried to slap Ava but she was too slow, Ava grabbed a hold of her wrist and gripped it tight.

"Don't even try doll face," Ava said with a smirk on her face as she let go of her hand.

"I swear I'm going to-" Ava cut Madison off.

"Cole get your so called girlfriend and don't cross paths with us again," Ava said taking my hand and we started to walk away.

"Damn babe, feisty," I said as I kissed her hand.

"She kissed you, I wasn't going to let that slide."

"You're amazing babe," I said with a smirk on my face.

"You would have done the same if Cole tried to kiss me."

"Nope. I would have punched the living hell out of him," I said clinching my jaw.

She smiled and kissed my jawline making me loosen up.

"Matt, Johnson, why didn't you tell us they were here?" I asked.

"We thought maybe we wouldn't cross paths with them again when we saw them at the pier." Matt said.

"Well you were wrong," I said.

"Sorry," Johnson said.

"It's all good, I just never saw this coming," I said.

"Trust me, neither of us did." Ava said.

"Damnit, I left my stuff down at the beach, I need to go get it." Ava said letting go of my hand.

"I'll go with!" Matt yelled as they ran to the beach leaving Johnson and I to talk.

"You really like this girl don't you?" Johnson asked me.

"I really do, like I don't even know how to explain it."

"Try."

I looked out to the beach to see her.

"I don't know, I look at her and there is nothing else but happiness. She can be all dressed up in a dress, heals, hair down and make up even though she doesn't need it. Or she can wear a baggy shirt with her hair up in a high pony tail and no makeup. She looks perfect to me either way. When I see her she makes me feel like it's only me and her no one else no worries. I like how free spirited she is, she can be dancing like crazy in the streets and doesn't care if people are watching. She knows how to make me laugh. I've seen her at her lowest and she has seen me at my worst. I don't know man, she's too good to be true." I said still looking at Ave's.

"Wow man, I think you may love this girl."

"Really?" I said looking at Johnson.

"Yeah man, I was looking at you this whole time you were talking about her. I can tell by the way you look at her and how you talk about her, she lights you up like crazy."

Ava came running with Matt, she had gotten dressed and my stuff were in her hands and Matt had his and Johnson's stuff in his hands.

"Here you go babe," Ava said handing me my shirt and shoes.

"Thanks," I smiled and took it from her and put them on.

I grabbed her waist and pecked her lips.

"Let's get going love birds," Matt said.

"Come on, hop on my back," I said to Ava turning around.

Ava jumped up and I grabbed her legs wrapping them around my waist and she placed her hands around my neck.

"On we go!" Ava said pointing out to the car.

"Where are we going now?" Johnson asked.

"Well where do y'all want to take me?" Ava asked.

"I know just the place," I said as I placed Ava down to get in the car.

___________________