The Dream

"Margo, sweetie, wake up." The blinds in my room get pulled back, but I don't open my eyes.
"Mom? What-What's going on?" I feel like I was shaking, but I knew that maybe my room had to have been moving or something. I knew it wasn't me.
"We have to get ready for school." It's Harry. He's leaning into my room, his toothbrush leaning lazily out of his mouth, threatening to fall out at any second. He has on a dark blue shirt that is covered in the fur of an animal that I have yet to see and for some reason, his hair is perfectly tidy.
"What's going on?" I try to get out of my bed, but I stumbled some over my night gown that was too big for me and I felt like maybe my floor was moving- as if it were made of waves.
"Just thought I would pay a visit." I look up from the carpet, to realize that I am no longer in my bedroom- but now I'm in what must be a living room. Two red couches line two separate walls- one couch a wall, and a tv stands boldly at the front of the room. Someone around my parents age stands in front of me. He has a black scraggly beard, and he's grinning at me, as he steps forward. Like he wants a hug.
I step back, afraid for a reason I don't know.
"Leave me alone!" I practically scream, turning to run, but instead I hit the chest of the person behind me.
"Margo, dear, it's okay, it's just Sirius." My dad grins at me, his eyes twinkling behind his glasses. "Don't you remember? You wanted to see him?"
"Yeah, Margo, come on, everybody loves Sirius." Harry is walking towards me now, and in the place of where Sirius once was, my brother is now caring a rather large black dog with fur that matches that of what I saw a second ago. And- the dog was growling at me.
Harry was oblivious to it, as he walked closer to me and the shaking feeling came back and I suddenly felt trapped. Like I couldn't run anywhere and the dog was going to keep growling and maybe bite me or anything else.
"Enjoying ourselves, are we?"
I whip around, thinking it's my father, but I quickly realized that it was someone else.
"No need to scream." Voldemort walks towards me, as I take a step back, moving me closer to the dog in the process. "I only wanted to," he reaches out his pale white hand, and carefully run it down my cheek, making it burn for a second. "Talk to you."
"Leave me alone!" I scream back, hitting a wall I hadn't realized was there. "I don't know what you want with me, but just leave me alone."
"Now, Margo, that wouldn't be fair now would it?" Voldemort's voice is low, and drawn out. He twirls his wand in his hand almost carelessly, as his red eyes stare into my green ones.
"I can't help you." I scream, too afraid to think probably. "The- the task you gave me. I can't- the dog he's-"
"On the lose." He taps the wand on my nose and I have to go cross eyed to look at it. "The dog has escaped. Find him and-"
"No. Sirius, he's-"
"He's what?" Voldemort growls.
"He's- he's innocent."
I don't know what happens next, I only hear him murmur a spell I don't know, and then there's a flash of light a colour that I can't process.
I woke up screaming and my twin brother was at my side in a second. "Margo, what's going on? Are you okay? What happened?"
"Nothing, I just-" I look up into my brothers eyes that I remember vividly matching those of our mothers in my dream and without meaning to, I start sobbing and my brother pulls me into a hug. "Ha- Harry mum and- mum and dad are- Harry, they were there- and a dog- and we were home and- Voldemort." I was being a complete mess and my brother was perfectly okay with it and I was so very, very thankful.
After a couple minutes, I looked around and realized where I was. I rubbed my sleeve under my eyes and then looked back at Harry.
"We're here." My brother told me, helping me up. I looked back around the knight bus again and realizing for the first time how it had stopped and Ernie and Stan were gawking at us.
"Where are we exactly?" I asked quietly, quickly collecting my cat into my arms, pressing her soft fur into my face reassuringly.
Everything is okay.
It's okay.
Everything is going to be okay.
My brother gave me a lop sided smile. "Margo, I would like to welcome you- again- to Diagonal Alley."

Margo Potterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें