Vhope:Physics

Happy new year 2k16!
Celebrating with an old draft (keeping it classy y'all!)

How to understand Newton's laws of motion

VHope Method:

Law 1: An object will continue to be in a state of rest until an external force is applied on it

(In which Taehyung sneakily manages to force out jhope's silent crush)

"Hyung, why are you staring at me?,"

The said Hyung turns red, mutters incoherent sentences, flails his hands in the air out of pure surprise and embarrassment. Taehyung raises an eyebrow at this, and watches as his hyung tries to find a good reason for his increased amount of staring lately.

He sighs. "I know Hyung, I've been so annoying lately, I've not been getting the steps right--,"

"WhAT?!," Hobi chokes, shaking his head so fast, sweat drops fly in all directions.

"I've been bugging you for so many things-,"

"nOO?!," Hobi shrieks, as if he saw his dead grandmother break dance.

"I know Hyung, you don't like me much--,"

"I like you!,"

Taehyung sighs, and dreamily puts his hand under his chin, and wipes away an invisible tear. "I'm so lonely, Hyung," he slumps down, his face covered by the table. "I just need somebody to love me. Nobody loves me, its such a pain to live in this lonely, NamJin and YoonMin world....,"

"But I love you," Hobi whispers under his breath.

Taehyung's ears perked up, faster than Yoongi's when he heard the world "bedtime". "REEEEEALLY HYUNNNGG," he screeches, as he bangs his hands against the table and jumps up, while Hobi finds himself burning in the cheeks and weak in the knees, looking for a puddle of water to drown himself in.

Law 2: Rate of change of momentum of an object is directly proportional to the force applied to it.

(In which Hobi retracts his statement at the same speed that he confessed)

"nOOOO," Hobi squeals when he finds a voice. His mind is basically lamb stew right now, and he can't think straight. Confessing to Taehyung was the plan, but not like this.

"No?," Taehyung's eyes genuinely tear up now.

"I mean!," what are words. "I love youuuUUUUuuUUUrRRrRR.........iNNOCENCE!," Hobi claps his hands, of real joy of finally finding a word.

And it was true, he loved how innocent Taehyung was. It was his purity that made him precious; made him want to shield him against the harsh world.

But then it hit Hobi that he had hurt Taehyung. Again.

"Tae-ah, I didn't mean it like...," he rubs the slumped shoulders of his favorite human/alien, as he mentally foot-slapped himself for speaking shit faster than he could think.

Law 3: an action has an equal and opposite reaction.

(In which Taehyung reacts to Hobi's lies with it's opposite, the truth)

"How can you love my innocence hyung?," said a fakely weeping Taehyung, enjoying the skinship his silly hyung was giving to comfort him.

"Because its precious, just like you," he replies softly, truth lacing each word.

"But I want you to take it away,"

"What?," Hobi is sure he knew how to read and write and hear and understand Korean 0.02 seconds ago.

Taehyung giggled, and kissed Hobi's cheek.

"I said I want you to take away my innocence, silly,"

And then, in one moment, by the virtue of Newton's laws of motion, Jung Hoseok got the love of his life and a heart attack.

All in the day of a BTS dorm.

(A/N): this is the best smut ever.
Am I rite or am I rite.
Jk
Wtf
I need help.