VHope: Like this

Dedicated to my girl blossombom, who's an inspiration for this story. She's writing a oneshot collection of VHope too, please check it out!

prompt: Stinky.

My bed. The most comfortable place in the whole universe. I'm coming my bedu, don't get too lonely.

Hoseok's brain chanted this mantra as he unconsciously walked towards his room.

It was three in the morning. BTS had a new MV to be shot in a week's time and he was still messing up. He had stayed back for an extra three hours till he perfected every move.

He knew ARMY deserved his best and best only. His fans meant the world to him and did not want to let them down, even when like now his feet were swollen, his shirt was soaked in his sweat and his breathing was labored.

I'll again do it in the morning. Just....so close to my bed.......

He tiptoed across the hallway of the dorm, careful not to wake anyone up. Soon he reached his bedroom, and as he opened it, he fell to his knees.

Omg I'm so tired. I'll leave the shower. I'll just sleep like this.

He stood up with a lot of effort, his back almost breaking. The air conditioner cooled his face as he entered, and closed the door behind. He stood for a couple of seconds, enjoying the cool air, and then took off his shirt.

So much laundry.

He threw it in one corner of the room, and ran a hand through his wet hair. Then he decided to dramatize his love for the bed and rather than climbing on it, he straight away jumped on it, his arms and legs opened like a starfish.

Imagine his surprise when his body did not collide with a warm spring mattress but a warm, well built back and body?

"Hyyyyuuuuuunnngggg!," the voice below him cried.

His chin and chest hurt from the impact. "What the hell are you doing here Taehyung?!," he whisper-yelled. "This is my bed!,"

"I know!," Taehyung cried out, still trapped below him. "I was just......," his voice softened,"....missing you."

Hoseok softened, and shifted his weight a bit. "Why?,"

"Because you're all the time practising," Taehyung mumbled, as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the hand that was now running through his hair. "We don't even get to talk anymore, much less cuddle. I was waiting for you but I got tired. Your bed smells like you. I missed it."

Hoseok's heart raced at this, and a soft smile spread on his face. Perhaps he'd really got into the feel of the promotions, ignoring his poor Taehyung here.

"Come here," he said, as he shifted to the side of the bed. Taehyung turned to him, and put his head on his chest. "Eww. You stink."

Hoseok laughed. "Well someone wanted to cuddle. I could go take a shower.......,"

"Nooooo," whined Taehyung. "Stay. I like you. Stinky too."

Hoseok laughed, and wrapped his arms around Taehyung, who already had his arm across his chest and his leg on his thigh. He poked his nose in Hoseok's shoulder, and comfortably set his head in the crook of his neck.

Hoseok kissed his forehead, and all the tension in his system seems to releases as he ruffled his nose in Taehyung's hair and smells his strawberry scented shampoo. The feeling of being wrapped by him makes Hoseok feel safe, feel he's needed, feel someone loves him, imperfect or not.

Taehyung holds him tighter, and softly sings a lullaby. He can feel his hot breath on his neck, and he knows he cannot possibly love someone more than this kid.

And then, he fades into the darkness.

-X-X-X-