Chapter 8

Jeon Wonwoo

"I know who you are..." He spoke.

"Good. Now rest." I smiled and closed the door behind me.

What was i doing?! I had Mingyu in my bed sleeping!! Why? Why? Why?
IM SO STUPID (this might be a Vernon reference hehe)

I hit my head against the wall repeatedly. I was suppose to ignore him and stay away.

But he's actually super nice..I mean like I don't know. I'm sure after this he'll talk to me again.

I hit my head harder now. I then felt a sting in my hand. I looked to it and found a huge bruise along my knuckles.

Jesus, I really was stupid. Why did I help him out when he never helped me?! I'm going to die.

I lied on my couch and sighed to myself.

I really messed up this time....
-

Kim Mingyu

I lied in his bed with everything in my body hurting. Yes, in Jeon Wonwoo's bed. It's crazy.

There were too many questions in my mind.

Why did he help me?

Why did I let him help me??

The more I thought the more my head hurt. I finally closed my eyes and fell asleep with the sight of Wonwoo punching that guy.

----------
Jeon Wonwoo

I remained on the couch for a long time. I wanted to tell him to get out of here. But he was hurt. Probably sleeping.

"hello my son!" My mom told me.

"Be quiet!!" I say.

"Excuse me?" She said.

"One of my friends got beat up by a drunk so I took him here so he could sleep." I sigh.

"What?!" She yelled/whispered.

I just widened my eyes and got myself off the couch.

"Is he okay. Does he need to go to the hospital?"

"He's fine. He just has a few bruises. No need to worry. Once he wakes up, he's outta here."

"Let him at least stay for dinner!" She said putting bags down on the kitchen counter.

"Oh, alright." I say and fall down on the couch again.

I looked to my bedroom door and wondered if he was sleeping. I hoped he was okay. Getting up lazily, I walked to my bedroom and opened it slightly.

The light from my window fell upon his relaxed face. He had so many bruises, but yet he was still handsome. I hate guys like that.

I walked over quietly and shook him gently. His eyes slightly opened and he smiled warmly.

"Hey, my mom wants to know if you want to stay over for dinner?" I ask.

"Yeah sure. Is she here?" He got up quickly.

"Hey, take it easy." I said.

"Can I go greet your mom?"

I nodded and walked out with him reluctantly.

"Hello. My name is Kim Mingyu." He bowed to my mom.

"Oh hello. I'm wonwoo's mother." She bowed slightly.

He nodded and looked to me.

"Oh my. Your face! Are you okay? Is anything broken?" She walked up to him and looked to his bruises that painted purple and black.

"I think I popped a rib out but it's all good. I'm feeling just a little pain now thanks to wonwoo." He smiled.

"What did he do?" She looked to me looking for cuts and bruises.

"He saved me."

I showed her my fist and she screamed almost.

"Jeon Wonwoo, your knuckles. Are you okay?" She grabbed my hand and touched them making me wince.

"I'm okay. I'm just worried about Mingyu."

She nodded and looked at us, "I'm making some chicken soup."

Mingyu smiled and bowed as she walked away shaking her head mumbling. My eyes found his and I shrugged.

"Do you feel better?"

His eyebrows rose a little to look to me, "not much better. I'm sure tomorrow I'll just be sore."

I looked away with a worried thought.

He's gonna tell everyone about how I got bullied...

WARMTH || Meanie Couple FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara