Chapter 4

Jeon Wonwoo

I woke up to someone shaking me. My eyes slowly opened to find an angry eomma.

"You are starting school next week. Wake up. We need to get your uniform fitted!"

I groaned and rolled over. She hit my back making me yelp.

"OW! That hurt!"

"Get up or I will hit you again!" She laughed and had her hand ready.

I got up, "I'm up. You may leave now."

She nodded and walked out. I quickly lied back down. Before I could fall asleep, I felt a hard slap on my back.

"GET YOUR BUTT UP, JEON WONWOO!"

-

The bus ride was always bumpy, tiring also. I kept falling asleep and getting slapped in the hands.

"Let me sleep." I whispered to my eomma.

She slapped my hand once more and I saw a grandma get on as my eyes were fully open. I offered my seat and held onto a pole the rest of the way.

I saw a tall boy with dark brown hair came on. I quickly hid my face as I saw it was Kim Mingyu. He wore a white and grey uniform. He must have been going to school. My cheeks felt warm. I was scared. After all, he saw everything that happened to me at my old school.

"We are here." I snapped out of my thoughts as she pulled my hand and walked towards Mingyu.
Panic washed over me and I hid my face the best I can.

We walked down the street until we found the small shop in the corner. We walked in and a small woman came up to us.

"Anyeong. How may I help you today?" She smiled widely.

"I need a uniform for the Seoul broadcasting high school." My eomma said confidently.

"Ahh. That school is nice. Please follow me." The woman smiled and walked to the back of the store.

She rummaged through boxes and pulled out a blazer...the same one as Mingyu.

"Okay try this on..." She handed it to me.

I put it on hesitantly. The fabric was warm and cozy so it must be expensive.

"Does it feel nice? It looks nice?"

I nodded and in panic.

I'm going to the same school as Mingyu.

-

Before I knew it, I was sleeping on my last day of my break. I regret it. Morning came and I got up around 6am....this is torture.

I put on my uniform which included my name tag, which made me feel like I was heading to work...basically I am.

All I got to do today is ignore Mingyu and hope he doesn't see me.

The school was only a few blocks away so that was a plus. I don't need to walk a lot now.

I quickly found the school.

I couldn't believe my eyes. IT WAS HUGE! It made me feel like I could be rich. I was in awe as I walked in to the main area looking at the art on the wars that past students had done.

Boys were messing around as girls stood back to watch and giggle to each other. I was smiling without realizing and one girl, may I say, pretty girl walked up to me. My cheeks began to burn as she smiled at me.

"What's your name?" She asked with a high voice.

"U-uh...wonwoo. Jeon wonwoo." I look down at my fingers.

"Aw! You're so cute. You don't need to be nervous." She gently hit my shoulder with a wink.

I awkwardly chuckled, "could you help me?"

The girls eyes trailed down my body and stopped at my pants, "sure thing."

I stepped back a little, "Where's the room 1-4?"

"Oh, up there. If you need anything else. Anything at all. I'm right here."

I gave her the thumbs up and quickly left. I just got eye raped !!! My cheeks were turning red and i couldn't believe what just happened.

I hate girls. So vulnerable.

I followed her instructions and found it. I walked in and realized I was late.

"Oh! Jwesonghamnida(I'm sorry)." I bowed to the teacher.

"Oh, you must be the new student ah?" The teacher laughed and patted my back.

"Ah nae."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the front of the room.

"Please introduce yourself!" The teacher smiled and folded his arms.

"Ah nae...anyeong. My name is Jeon Wonwoo. I'm a 2nd year...and I love t-to rap." I look down at my feet.

'Rap for us'
'Just rap this once'
'I bet he's good'

"Oh quiet down," the teacher looked at the students, "would you rap for all of us?"

I nod. A bit hesitate, I began. I loved to rap. It was my talent and it was fun.

I did half of it and stopped. The classroom went crazy saying I was good.

"Impressive. Now go take a seat and start studying!" The teacher laughed.

I found a seat in the back and looked around. My eyes wandered across the room as I felt a stare. A pair of eyes were on me and this pair of eyes belonged to.....

Kim Mingyu.

-
Hope you are all enjoying this. Bye bye ;)