Chapter 6

Jeon Wonwoo

The next class was even slower. Mingyu was right in front of me. I could smell his scent as he sat back. I looked at the back of his head the whole period.
He had a nice neck. His hair was long and needed a hair cut but he was still handsome. But I was scared that he would fight me. Like full on.

When the bell rang I ran out again, heading to the lunch room.

I wondered if I could sit down at a table and socialize but I mean...I'm not very good at it.

"Hey." A boy said to me.

"Oh, hello." I bow slightly.

"You're new, correct?" He spoke.

I looked his face and realized he looked American! Was he an exchange student? But how can he speak so well!?

"Yeah." I nod.

"Ah, cool. I'm Hansol. I rap too." He nodded cockily.

"Ah jinja(really)?" I looked to him more.

"Nae. I just started to though, so I'm not very good. I like it though!" He smiled and gave me the thumbs up.

"That's awesome. I did too, so don't worry too much." I smiled enjoying this guy.

"What's your name again?" He asked.

"Wonwoo."

He nodded, "you want to sit with me during lunch?"

I nodded.

We walked to the cafeteria and I enjoyed his company. He was cool, and chill. He wasn't all up in your face but calm.

We were twisted in a conversation about who was the best rapper.

"Cmon, J Cole is pretty rad." He said filling his mouth with food.

"I mean yeah, but I don't understand English. Are you American?" I asked.

"I was born in New York and moved here. My mom is American and my dad is Korean. So now, I'm here." He smiled. Almost fake.

"That's so cool. I suck at English. I'm trying my best to learn it so I can use it in my raps." I nod.

Before I knew it, the bell rung. I wanted to talk to Hansol more. He seriously was cool.

"Ah man(in English). We should hangout soon?" He told me.

"Yeah. That would be fun." I nodded.

We said our goodbyes and I went to my last class. Hansol made me a lot happier. Mingyu left my mind it seemed.

The class went fast because it was English. I like English, though I don't study it at all. *sigh*

I left the school happily and went to get some food. The store wasn't too far from school. I entered the store quietly and went to get my favorite snack and candy. Full of completeness, I walked out eating my snack.

My stomach was seriously thanking me.

"YA! WHAT DID I TELL YOU LITTLE BOY!?"

I heard yelling around the corner down the alley way. What the hell was going on?

I saw a older man hit a smaller boy hard. Then pushed him into the wall but the smaller boy hit him square in the jaw.

"You're going to get it now." The older man said.

I then saw the boys face look towards me. All bruised up with blood down his forehead and lips.

It was Kim Mingyu....

Blood dripping down his lips...

Breathing loud...

Bruises all over....

I couldn't believe what I did next ...

-
Sorry that I haven't updated in forever :-((( hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.