chapter 37

It was the morning of the big day. I was already totally nervous. Constance and I had a quick breakfast before we had to leave for a day at the hair stylist. I wore comfortable clothes, before i had to be all night long in this dress.

Since 3 hours i sat in front of this huge mirror, watched by Constance. The stylist just curled up my hair after he refreshed my hair color.
In the end i had a great styling, some curls laid over my shoulder while the rest was tied up. Just another hour or 2 to go until we finished everything. The stylist put a creamy foundation on my face. He said it was for the lightings of the cameras, with that stuff i wouldn't sparkle if someone would take photos of me. Deep in my mind i hoped no-one would do it.

I sat on the sofa watching tv. Since an hour now, Constance and I were back home. Jared and Shannon were in a hotel room, they thought it would be funny to see our outfits just when they picked us up. I almost fell asleep on the sofa, luckily Constance came in and shouted at me. "Your hair Ri!" Immediately i was more than awake. "C'mon it's time." We went upstairs to Shannon's bedroom, where our dresses were. First i helped Constance to zip up her dress, once she change in a special underwear, of course in the bathroom. I bought a special skin colored, strapless bra and a skin colored string, just to take care no-one could see anything underneath the dress.

We waited for Shannon and Jared to pick us up. I took my black clutch and put the important things in it, our invitations, the keys from the house and a second pair of lenses. Yes, normally I wore glasses, but I hated them, so I had lenses. We heard a car coming up the driveway and opened the door. We went out, locking the door behind us. Shannon and Jared got out of the car. Damn, they looked stunning! Jared wore a white tuxedo jacket, a white shirt, a red bowtie and a black tuxedo pants. Shannon was all in black, from the tuxedo to the tie. My mouth stood open. "Wow! I mean... wow! You 2 look so Amazing!" I stared at them. "Oh boys! You're gorgeous!" "We can only say the same! So beautiful!" Jared said hugging his mum and me. Shannon came to us, hugged his mum and kissed me, slapping my ass. "Hold on your feelings Babe." I winked at him.

We sat in the limousine, waiting to get out. It took a while before we reached the red Carpet. Jared and Shannon got out, helping us to hop out of the car with our dresses. Shannon grabbed my hand, holding it tight. Constance held on to Jared's arm. We reached the spot where all the reporter and paparazzi stood. We walked down the carpet, but We had to stop every now and then, because Jared had to give some quick Interviews. Questions like "Who are you wearing?" or "Who are your guests behind you?". His answer to the last question was "My family, my mum, my brother and his girlfriend.". A lot of the people on the other side screamed the names of my boys. In the end of the aisle, Constance and the boy posed for some pictures. I didn't wanted to be in too many photos, so I stood a bit away from them.

The ceremony began and Ellen DeGeneres entered the stage. I loved this woman, she was so funny.

"And, nominated for his role in Dallas buyers Club as Rayon Jared Leto." It felt like Forever. I squeezed Shannon's hand. Constance and Jared held their hands, they sat in front of us, so i saw what they did. "And the Oscar goes to..." Damn, this would never stop. "Jared Leto!" We jumped up, i hugged Shannon. He went to Jared and hugged him tightly. "I know you make it!" Jared went down to the stage, while Shannon sat down next to Constance, holding her in his arm. Jared speech was so beautiful and kind, i had to cry as he thanked Shannon and Constance, but Then he thanked me. I must have looked like a panda, i cried so Much, that i smeared my makeup. Once Jared was back on his seat, Shannon sat down next to me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer. "I love you so much Ri." "I love you too Shan." I kissed his cheek, still freaking out.