Chapter 1

A long time ago I met a nice man in a small coffee shop. He poured his coffee all over my new black dress. "I'm so sorry!" He rubbed with a towel over my it. "Oh it's okay, shit happens." I smiled and once we sat down at a small table he ordered two coffees for us. "I'm so sorry. This is such a wonderful dress and i ruined it!" "Don't worry, that won't be the last drink that will poured over my cloths." I giggled and took a sip from my coffe. "I'm Tomo." "Nice to meet you, i'm Riley." Yes, i have a boy's name, but i'm proud of it. "Wait... I know you! Let me think a moment." I starred at him while he smiled. "You got it?" "Mhm No, i can't remember. It was something with music, a band i believe, but that's all." "Haha! Yeah, That's right. What if i say, Jared and Shannon?" "I heard this names before... Damn! Why can't i remember?!" We began to laugh and then i remembered. "30 seconds to mars?" i whispered and tried not to get the attention of the other people around us. What a shame, i was actually a big fan of them. He nodden and laughed. "I didn't recognize you!" "Yes, this is the plan. I want to have a day off of our fans. Because of that i'm wearing this sunglasses and so damn light cloths." We laughed and talked for hours till he stood up. "Well Riley, it was nice to meet you, I have to go now. Oh uhm, i have one question." "Yeah, what is it?" "Can i have your number? You know for meet again." "Sure,wait, here you got." I wrote my number on a small piece of paper and gave it Tomo. We said goodbye and he left, once i was finished I drove to my best friend Jean. She looked a bit like "Jean" from the "X-Men"-movies, long light red hair and tall. Okay everyone over 5,6ft was taller than i was. I told her about Tomo, she hopped up and down on the chair. "You really mean Tomo Milicevic? The guitarist of 30 seconds of mars?" "Yupp, nice guy." "You know that he's married?" "Of course! Wait my phone rings." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and answered the call. "Yes?" "Hi Riley, it's me Tomo." "Oh hi! What's up? I didn't expect you would ever call." He began to laugh and tried to say something. "Of course i would! Oh wait a moment." Suddenly he shouted at, i believe, 2 other men. "Damn! Shut the hell up!" I laughed as i heard that. "So, uhm, I told Vicky about our little date and she asked if you would come around for dinner, with your boyfriend maybe." "Really? I love to, but without my boyfriend, i have no boyfriend." "Oh, okay, then bring a friend!" "Okay, sure. When shall we come around?" "What about tonight?" "Okay? What time?" "Babe? what time?" he asked his wife Vicky. "At 8?" "Sounds good!" "Fantastic! I'll sent you a message with the street." "Alright! Bye Tomo!" "Bye Riley!" We hung up and i turned back around to Jean. Her eyes were wide open, her mouth was on the table. "Did you saw Darth Vader?" "No! You haven't talked to THE Tomo right?" "Of course, or do you know a 2nd Tomo?" "You are kidding! He doesn't invite you!" "He did! He invited me and a friend. So do you wanna come with me?" "Yes! Let me look for some cloths!" "Keep calm Jean! We have still 4 hours!" "Only? Fuck! I have to shower, i need a nice outfit!" "Jean! Stop this fangirlie acting!" I shouted at her. "A friend of mine invited us and not the president of the united states, so keep calm and drink your fucking coffee!" "But it's Tomo!!" "Jean! Shut up!" "Okay okay." "I'll drive home and change my cloths." "No, you haven't to. Look in my wardrobe." "Thanks." After a few minutes she panicked again, I pushed her into the bathroom, so i had some silence around me. I walked into her bed room and looked for a nice dress. I found a blue one for me and dark red one for Jean. I changed into the dress, it fitted my curves perfectly, it doesn't seemed like that my boobs would jump out of the dress. I put a light make up on while Jean dressed herself up. It was half past 7 and we went to my car. We arrived right in time, while we stood in front of the door Jean began again to panic. I slapped her arm softly and knocked on the door. "Hi Riley, welcome in the Casa del Milicevic!" Tomo had a huge grin on his face. "Thank you. This is Jean, my best friend." "Hello Jean! Come in!" He held the door open for us while we walked in. "Wonderful house Tomo!" I said while Tomo put our Jackets away. "Thank you! Riley? Jean? This is my lovely wife Vicky." "Nice to meet you Vicky." "You too, Riley" we shook our hands and Tomo showed us where to sit. "Let me help, Tomo." "No, you are my guest Riley. Sit here, i'll bring you a drink." He went in and came back out with a bottle of wine and 2 glasses. "Thank you, but i don't drink wine." I giggled. "What do you want?" "Uhm, I don't know." "Okay we have vodka, whiskey, Rum, juice, water, cola and, and, and." "Cola and rum sounds good." "Okay and for you Jean?" "It's okay, i'll take the wine." She smiled and looked up at him. Once he disappeared inside, she hugged me. "Thank you for taking me with you!" "It's okay. Please, calm down." She nodded and opened the bottle. Tomo brought me a glass with rum and cola, i took a sip and walked in. "Hey Vicky, let me help you." "You don't have to." "Oh c'mon. Please!" "Okay, can you bring.the dishes to the table." "Sure." I took the dishes, put them down on the table and walked back to her. We put the meal on the table and we all sat down. Suddenly rang the door bell. Tomo stood up and opened the door. "Boys! What do you want?" "Shannon forgot his phone..." Shannon? Shannon Leto? I had a crush on him since 'A Beautiful Lie'. "Shannon?" Jean whispered in my ear. I tried to get a look, but Tomo was in the way. "Shannon forgot his phone? You are a liar!" He laughed and stepped asides. There they were: Jared and Shannon Leto!