chapter 35

The boys were back home for a few days now, but Shannon still acted like I was a baby. He never let me alone, not even when i had to buy food and stuff like that. Jared began to act like Shannon too. It was really strange and no-one of them talked to me. I should call Tomo, maybe he knew something. I grabbed my phone went outside to the backyard and called Tomo. "Bro?" "Yes, what's up Ri?" "Uhm... You wouldn't lie to right?" "Never!" "Good, what's going on with Shannon and Jared?" "What do you mean?" "They act like I'm a baby, something is going on here Tomo and I want to know what it is!" "I have really no idea Ri." "Don't lie Tomo, i know they talked about it with you." "Please, i had to promise that I won't tell you anything." "Tomislav! Tell me!" I said sternly. "Okay, o can't hide it from you. Shannon thinks his ex girlfriend Michelle could do something to you. Some nights ago someone attacked the house with blood red Paint ball bullets." "Okay, that's a bit creepy." "Because of this he cares about you this much. He's scared Michelle could hurt you." "She can't, I'm stronger than that slut. Did you ever met her? I want to feed her, because every grass blade is fatter than her. I mean before she can even punch me i broke her in two!" "Don't underestimate her Ri. She's evil, she never regret anything. Talk to Shannon, he can explain it better than me." "Okay, thanks Bro. Love you." "Love you too sis."

I looked for Shannon and found him in the lab. "Shannon, we have to talk." His head shot in my direction. "What's wrong baby?" "Tell me about Michelle, now!" "What shall I tell you?" "How about why are you scared she coyld hurt me?" "What? Who told you that?" "Tomo and before you're mad at him i forced him to say me." "Okay..." He said, standing up. We walked over to the small sofa and sat down. "Michelle is that kind of human being, who never cared about the people around them. She did everything to get what she want and I think she would even kill someone for her 'dreams'. One example, she had a casting for a underwear fashion shooting and there was a woman, who fitted in this shooting perfectly. A brown haired woman, she had the perfect body for it. Well, Michelle knew She would never get this opportunity and so she poisoned her with alcohol, because we all knew that this girl was allergic to alcohol. That Girl ended up in the hospital and died almost." "How do you know that Michelle was it?" "She said it later, i went to the hospital to look for that girl, because I felt guilty." "Why didn't you called the police?" "Look, Michelle had killed me if I had did It." "Okay, but What makes you think that we're in danger?" "I know her Riley, i saw how she looked at you. And your big mouth drove ger insane. I mean i love it, bit this time you messed with the wrong person." "Shannon, you know me, i always mess with the wrong person, but I can handle it. Don't worry babe, if she means she want to hurt me, I'll hurt her." I smiled to calm Shannon down. "I know, but I love you, i can't see you getting hurt." I stroked over his chest and stopped right over his heart. "Believe me Shannon, I'm a big girl, i can fight my own fights." I kissed him. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I let him in. Our kiss deepened more and more. His hand traveled from my ass up to my shoulder blades. I started to unbuttoned his shirt and touched his bare chest. He pushed me down on my back, now lying over me. Shannon undid my bra, once he tore my top away. "I need you now!" He whispered in my ear. He opened my pants and ripped it off. Kissing my neck, he went with his hand down my body. Once i opened his jeans, he pulled it down. H ripped off my slip and threw it away. Another slip for the trashcan. He pushed himself into me and began to thrust. "Oh God Shannon!" I moaned, digging my nails in his back. He moaned as he felt it and moved faster. I felt my point to get closer. "Yeah, scream for me princess!" He said groaning, his thrusts got harder and faster. Eventually i screamed for him. "SHAAANNOOOON!!!" Okay, everyone heard us at least one mile away.

We laid on the grass, covered with a blanket. "I need a cold bath." He winked, stood up and ran to the pool. He jumped in it and the water hit me. I followed him and jumped in.