chapter 4

*Tomo's POV*

Jared came back in, but without Riley. "Where is she?" "Riley wanted to leave." Jared sat down next to Jean, they looked at each other with a worrird look. At 5am we left the club and Vicky and i went home. A week went over and i didn't called Riley, i wanted her to come down. "Riley? It's me Tomo. How are you?" "I'm so damn tired. And you?" "Fine thanks. What happened?" "Ah my boss is an asshole. Anyways. Aren't you on tour?" "No, in 2 days." "That's great. Did you hear anythimg about Jared?" "No, why?" "Well, i tried to call Jean, but she doesn't answered." "I know this. They're together obviously. He likes her." Every time he met a girl that he liked, he spent every single day with her. "Really? Cute!!!" "Hey wanna come around?" "Uhm... Sure. Give me 20 minutes." We hung up and after 30 minutes Riley arrived. We sat in the garden and watched the dogs playing with each other. "Jared told me you have a snake." "Yes, Baby. She's a small adder." "Oh a constrictor." "Yes, Jean hates her." Riley giggled and took a sip of her coffee. Suddenly the door bell rang, Vicky stood up and opened the door. I looked at her as she came back out. I was pretty worried once i saw Shannon behind her. Riley looked at me very confused and turned around. Her mouth dropped open. "Hi Tomo! Hi Riley!" "Hi!" I starred at Riley, but she shook her head. "I have.to go, good bye you tw...three!" She waved her hand back and forth and left. "Wow... What was this?" "Uhm... nothing." Once he drunk his coffee he began to speak. "She's a pretty hot girl." "Who?" "Riley... Jared told me she has a snake." "Yes, a constrictor called Baby." "That's damn cool." "Yes..." "Oh and i heard that she has a lot of tats." "Hell yeah! Her arms are full with tattoos." "Really? I didn't noticed it." "She has even two mars tattoo." "Where?" "Well, a triad behind her ear and the glyphs on her neck." "Huh, so she's a echelon..." "Yes, but not as the other girls." "Yeah, she's hotter! I believe i'll have to meet her." "Shannon... You're like a brother to me, but if you touch her I'ill hurt you!" He was shocked and cofused. "She's just an echelon, why does it bother you?" "Because she's my friend and a friend of your brother! And i know it would hurt her." "Okay man, i got it." I believed he didn't understand what i told him.

*Riley's POV*

Since 2 months the guys were back on tour. I managed to get my head free and i worked day in and day out. It was the last day of an exhausting week. I was damn tired, but i met Jean at a bar after work though.
I entered the bar and looked for Jean. "Here!" She screamed across the bar. How embarrassing!! Once the waiter handed me a beer i sat down next to Jean. We talked about my boss, the guys and the thing that was between her and Jared. "Okay you wanna told me there is NOTHING between you?" "Yes, but i have to say he's a nice guy. I never met a man like him before." "Aaah You like him!" "No... Yes... I don't know..." "You like him trust me." Suddenly Jean's phone rang. She stood up, walked away and answered the caller. After almost an hour she came back. "It was Jared right?" "Yes, he said he needs to talk to me." "Awwwwe! I know why." I winked and took a sip of my beer. "Tell me!" "No! Never!" "Please! Riley!" "No Jean!"

Jean slept still on my sofa as i came down. It was way too early for a sunday, but Tomo asked me if we could pick them up. Vicky was with her family so she couldn't come. I woke Jean up once i made Coffee. I put a cup on the table and went to the Bathroom. Once i got out of the shower and walked back to the living room, i saw Jean, she slept again. "Oh if you want to play, i play with you." I took a glass, filled it with cold water and poured it on her face. "Fuuuck!" She cried out. "Are you awake now?" "Yes!" Damn, she was really pissed off. Jean stood up, went to the shower and once she was back she made herself breakfast. It was already 11am as we drove to LAX. I was happy to see Tomo and Jared again. Jared came out of the exit first once the plane landed. He hugged Jean immediately, he even kissed her. Lucky ones. Tomo came out and came straight to me. "Welcome back you two." "Thanks Riley, i really missed you." I hugged Tomo as he said it. "Oh i missed you too!" Shannon was the last one, he hugged me and Jean and we left the building. Once we arrived at Tomo's house, Jared and Jean went out to the garden. "What are they doing?" "Jared wants to talk with Jean." I answered Shannon and tried to read their lips.

*Tomo's POV*

Jared and Jean were outside in the garden while Shannon and Riley stood in the living room watching them. I have to say they could be a cute couple, but i knew Shannon wasn't the kind of guy who wanted a girlfriend. Once i stood next to Shannon he began to talk about the girls he fucked the last few days. "Bro we don't want hear that. This poor girls..." i giggled and wanted to look at Riley, but she was gone. "Where is Riley?" Shannon shrugged his shoulders and i went away to look for her. "Riley? Where are you?" I heard someone crying and opened the door of the bath room. "Riley, it's okay. Don't listen to him!" She burried her face in my chest. "I need a distraction..." It broke my heart to see her like this.