Chapter 11

*Jean's POV*

It was a fantastic day, the little session was really funny. We laughed so much.

I woke up the next morning in Jared's arms. I opened my eyes and looked at Jared's face. He looked so peacefull, like an angel. I put his arm away from my stomach and stood up. On the corridor i bumped into Riley. "Why are you awake Ri?" "Couldn't sleep any longer." "Me too." We crept down to the kitchen and made coffee. "What date do we have?" "Really? June 26th." I looked at her as her eyes widened. "Your birthday is next week." "I know." "Did you plan anything?" "Nope, nothing." "Damn! Ri, you'll become 29! you have to celebrate." "Who's saying that Jean?" "Me!" I shook my head and went outside to the garden. "C'mon, we had no party last year, and the years before it." "You know i don't like parties." "Yes, but... c'mon, just a little party, just for the guys Vicky and me. Please!"

*Riley's POV*

After over a half an hour begging i gave in. A small party wouldn't kill anybody, right?
"What's about you and Shan?" "Uhm... What do you mean?" "Jeez, do you two managed it with the thing between you?" "No..." Jean took a deep breathe. "You two are like children." "Maybe i'm as small as a child but i'm not one!" I said smiling. We sat outside on a sofa in the relax area. "Say that you love him!" "Who loves who?" Our heads shot to the big glass doors. "Shannon?" Jean looked asking at him. "Yes, that's how you can call me." We laughed and he sat down next to me. "Good morning ladies, so who loves who?" I looked at Jean and she stared back at me. "Uhm... we talked about... You and Riley..." Jean said half stuttering. "What's about us?" Shannon looked comfused at me. "Uhm..." I didn't knew why, but my head was in a knot, i couldn't get a single word out of my mouth. I jumped up and ran inside. Once i was in the bathroom, i locked the door and slid down. "What's going on with me?" I burried my face in my hands. I would be the happiest woman on earth if he would ask me, but i hadn't the balls for this talk. I was never like this, nanna and pa told me to be strong and that i shouldn't run away, but Shannon turned my whole world around, i wanted to be around him. I never was that close to my ex boyfriends, okay, they were assholes. While i were in my thoughts a knock came up on the door. "Ri, let me in." Tomo's voice hit my ears and i unlocked the door. He became a brother to me, i loved him, like a my brother. I fell into his arms and he hugged me tight. He locked the door behind him and sat down with me on the cold floor. "What's up babygirl?" "I dunno. I really want to be his girlfriend, but when it comes to that matter my mind spins around and there are no words." "You're totally in love!" He smiled at me. "And why did you run away?" "It was just the moment." He nodded and stood up. "I'm gonna call Shannon." Tomo opened the door and not even a minute later Shannon came in. I sat still on the cold floor. Once he was down next to me he looked me deep in my eyes.

*Shannon's POV*

I laid my arm onto her shoulders and stared into her green eyes. "Okay, look you can't run away, so we can talk. Ri, i really love you!" "I...I love you too." i said with wide opened eyes. "Riley Scott, would you be my girlfriend?" "I...I..." I stuttered extremly. I wanted to say yes but i couldn't get it out! "Ri? Babe?" "Y...Yes!" Finally there was a word. He pulled me up on my feet, took my face softly between his hands and kissed me.