Servant, Friend, Or Love? Ch 10

Chapter 10

I was awakened by a sudden crashing and immediately screamed. Malekith smiled wickedly at me and scanned my body. I scanned his as well, but only because he was now a charcoal color.

"The new dress is fitting, don't you think?"

"Huh?" I looked down to see I was now in an immodest dress that had silver metal covering the bottom two thirds of my chest and wrapped around my waist. The rest was a flowing black material that reached my new black flats. I didn't dare think about how I was put in it.

We finally stopped moving and Malekith pulled me alongside him. I hated to admit it, but this was more than Loki ever did; new clothes, equality, obvious serious interest... Yeah, no, nothing could make this situation better. "Let us show Odinson your new status."

The ride was slow to reach the bottom, but we made it. Almost as soon as Malekith and I were on the grass, Thor landed in front of us. He hardly glanced at me the first time, but his eyes studied my new attire soon enough. His jaw dropped for a moment, but he shook his head and looked back to Malekith.

Malekith let me go as he continued forward. "You needn't come so far, Asgardian. Death would have come to you soon enough."

"Not by your hand!" Thor replied stubbornly.

"Your universe was never meant to be. Your world and your family will be extinguished!" He used the Aether to attack Thor, who didn't take the hit well.

"Thor!" I yelled helplessly. Something to add to the things I don't understand about my gender: why we always say things as though they might help, even when they won't. In fact, they are very pointless.

Thor stood back up again only to be pushed back down by the Aether. The third time around, he maneuvered so he would be standing at the end of the attack. He wiped his bloodied lip and told Malekith, "You know with all that power, I thought you would hit harder."

Men and their pride.

Malekith made to make his strongest move yet, giving Thor the perfect opportunity to use Mjolnir by throwing it very hard at Malekith. The dark elf took out several of his men and then went through several buildings before crushing a car. I had to admit it; deep, deep down I felt ever so slightly bad for him. He's going to be in a lot of hurt.

Another moment passed and I watched as the realms began to show in the sky. I looked up to Jane who was watching some other girl. Probably a friend helping her. The old man near her told me to move away towards the ship, so naturally, I listened. Which was good, since about four elves disappeared to who knows where who had once been within the area I was standing. Jane looked out the window to somewhere and muttered something before looking to me. She motioned for me to come to her I nodded. I took a breath in and used magic to teleport so I was next to her, which clearly almost scared the life out of her.

"Okay, magic. Right. Good to warn people first." She grabbed my hand and began to me with her to a large study. A library the Midgardians called it? Whatever it was, people weren't reading the books anymore. They were far more focused on the fact that Thor was outside fighting.

"What are you all doing?! You need to get out here! Now!" Jane yelled at them.

"You're kidding. Right?" one guy asked. "That's Thor out there waving his hammer around and everything!"

"And why exactly does he tend to do that?!" I yelled at them, not sure how they could be so stupid. Right as I finished yelling at them, the glass of the windows shattered and we all ducked our heads. The guy looked at me as Jane once more pulled me away. "Told you." I told them over the noise just before we were out of that room. I suddenly realized I hadn't seen Mr. Green. "Where's Loki?" I asked.