"Oppa, I told you that I never give up on us right? So now I want you back." She said

"No, I don't want you." I said as I walk away but she grab my hand again.

"Stop it P--" my word was cut by her action, she pulled off my mask and my cap. My eyes widened when she start kissing me. All of people around us looking at us. Omg!! My fans start taking pic of me and Hyerim kissing. I push her away.

"Oppa thank you for accept me back!" She yelled on purpose. What kind a plan is it? I hate her so much! Can't she understand that?

"I don't know that Woohyun oppa have a girlfriend"

"I envy her"

"He is mine!"

"She can't take him from me!"

Everybody start murmuring about us. What they saw earlier was not what they thinking of. I just pranked by her. I grab her wrist and drag her to my car and drive it to my dorm.

"Oppa, where are we going?" She ask and still smiling like an idiot. She's a bitch! I hate her! I park my car and drag her into my dorm.

"WHAT KIND OF PLAN THAT? ARE YOU CRAZY PARK HYERIM? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOU? AND I HATE YOU EVENMORE WHEN YOU DID THAT!" I yelled. She seems shock. I really angry right now! I just hurt last night and my hurt was turn to angry, angry because of her. I slapped her. I think I slap her harder until she fell on the floor.

"OPPA!" She yelled in pain. I can't take this anymore. I pulled her hair.

"WHAT EXACTLY YOU WANT FROM ME PARK HYERIM? DON'T YOU SATISFIED WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME IN THE PAST?" I yelled loud than before. And I heard someone open the door. I don't care it anymore.

"YAH, NAM WOOHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Sunggyu hyung yelled in shock.

"JUST ASK THIS BITCH WHAT SHE HAVE DONE TO ME JUST NOW!" I thick the last word. My phone suddenly ringing. I look at the caller ID was CEO Lee. I'm dead totally dead. I'm pretty sure it's about what happen just now.

"Woohyun who is it?" Sunggyu hyung ask, still comforting Hyerim.

"Daepyonim. Huh! I'm pretty sure he want to say about what happen just now." I sigh hardly.

"Wae? What happen?" I look at him and give a disgust look at Hyerim.

"THAT BITCH! Was kissing me in public. Plus! She revealing my identity just now and everybody taking picture and video about what happen earlier." I tried to calm my self.

"Yah, unknown woman! Why did you do that?!" Sunggyu hyung ask. She look down.

"Stop pretending!" I said.

"I...." she begin to start talking.

"You?" Sunggyu hyung ask.

"I-I j-just.... w-want he b-back... want g-get back l-like in t-the pa-past." She stutter. I rolled my eyes.

"I've told you we are over! When you just broke our relationship PARK HYERIM! Could you understand me?" I ask her. Sunggyu hyung walk over me and patted my shoulder. The other's was out from their room except.... Dongwoo hyung.

"Hyung? Who is she." Sungjong ask.

"I don't know." Sunggyu hyung shrugged.

"Woohyun hyung?" Sungyeol ask.

"She's a bitch." I said. Sunggyu hyung patted my back.

"Bitch?" Hoya said. I look at Hyerim she was covered her face with her palms and crying.

"Hyung what happen?" Sungjong ask again.

"Maknae-ah, not only maknae all of you I will explain you later, now take your bath and we'll go to Woolim building." Sunggyu hyung said.

"Arasso." They said in unison.

"So, Miss what is your name?" Sunggyu hyung ask softly. Tsk. So lame, this bitch will not stop pretending.

"My--"

"Park Hyerim! Hyung don't be so soft with her." I said as I walk out from the dorm. I take out my phone and call Hyuni. But she don't pick up. I text her.

To: My baby ♡

Hey, babe. How are you today. I miss you so much. Call me when you free. I love you ♡.

I send to her and waiting her to reply me back. But no text message from her.

-

"Hyung, I'll meet Daepyonim first." I said to Sunggyu hyung as we reach at Woolim building. He nod and wish me luck. I entered CEO's room. He look at me. My heart beat fast. But his face doesn't look concerned about it. I'm pretty sure that he called because of that. He ask me to sit and I did.

"Woohyun sshi, you know why I'm calling you here?" He ask. I nod.

"It's not only about the rumours what happening this morning but it's about your relationship with Hyuni to." He sigh. My heart beat fastly than before, I hope there's nothing bad happen. But how? How he knows about me and Hyuni? I'm dead! I hope Daepyonim agree to false that rumours happen between me and Hyerim. And he also want to reveal about me and Hyuni relationship.

"Did you know who is Park Hyerim father?" He ask me. I look at him, his face expression show that he serious in this case. I shook my head. My heart beat fastly and getting fast.

________________________________

Hey guys, Here another chapter. I want to ask you should I publish Sunggyu's fanfic first or L's fanfic first. I in dilemma right now. Pleeeaaassseee help meee!! But don't worries, if I publish one of them, it won't be slow update. So tell me about this chapter to. Who is Park Hyerim father? Mind my grammatical and spelling error. Anyeong ♡♡