S i x

A/N : It's December, the lads are still on break and they have yet to resume touring, it's just part of the storyline please understand lol.

Chapter Six

I feel the breeze of the wind pass right by my shoulders and I couldn't help but shudder at the coldness I felt. Me and Zayn are out on a walk at the park since all we've done is play videogames and watch movies for a few days. Liam joined us aswell so we could make progress for the album.

"It's quite cold isn't it ?" I rub my arms on myself in order to increase the body heat.

"Here Lou, take this." Liam took his coat off and wrapped it around me, I felt warmer just from the heat of the coat.

I smelled something good and decided to sniff Liam's coat, I pulled it up a bit to give me sweater paws and sniffed the coat. Liam's scent is very nice and I've gotten quite used to it.

"Can we sit down for a bit?" Zayn mutters looking at me intently.

I give him the look that says what? but he continues on looking at me and I don't entertain it, taking a seat in between Zayn and Liam.

"Are you sniffing my coat Tommo?" I nod and hear a chuckle from Liam.

"Anyway, Lou about the album I was hoping for a somehat kind of a chill vibe from the songs like The Oasis or Ed Sheeran vibe." Liam says.

"Oh so they're giving you a bit of freedom when it comes to the songs now, aren't they?" Zayn asks and I nod my head while Liam informs him about the plans for the album that management told us about.

I nod and listen in on the conversation, thinking of lyrics, the tune for the songs basically. I've written a few down and saved the memo app on the phone.

"There's a special occasion coming up lads and I want you to be ready." I grin looking at them seeing them give me a weird look.

"You mean Christmas right?" Zayn says earning a hmm from Liam. "No, not that, I mean before Christmas." I respond.

"Wait, so Christmas Eve ?" Liam grins, I slap his arm earning an oww from him. This idiots forgot my birthday.

"No of course we didn't Lewis." Liam laughs together with Zayn. "And because of the prank you played, I better receive a great ass present. That means no more 1D merch coupons okay, tell Niall that would you Lima."

"That is if we even come to your party." Zayn half mutters , half chuckles along with Liam. "Oh you better, because I put the ass in assasinate, I can make it look like an accident." I smile earning a raised eyebrow from Liam.

"I'm kidding okay. Or am I?" I laugh at their reactions looking around the park, there aren't a lot of people around today, probably tired and asleep but it's just the middle of the afternoon though.

We all laugh and later fall in silence, a comfortable silence, not the awkward one when there's a lot of tension. I miss this. the fun , the laughter, the feeling of being complete. It's all coming back to me. Without Zayn it's a bit different but we are coping with it.

It's amazing that we still get to hangout like this, unlike other boybands who end their banding and friendship on awkard terms. They treat each other like they didn't know each other, but we're different and it did say in Lilo and Stitch that it's okay to be different.