F o u r

Chapter 4

The minute I screamed Zayn's name, all eyes were on me like literally. People around the airport looked at me for screaming out of the blue. At this point I really couldn't give a damn about what people would think. And so I did the first thing that came to my mind so I ran.

I dropped my luggage and ran straight to where Zayn was holding his sign and hugged him. There were fans and the paps were around too but I couldn't care less. I missed my partner in Crime.

Zayn hugged me back , me still holding on to him and breathing in the scent that I missed , his scent. "A-are you sniffing me Tommo ?" Zayn asked grinning as he looked at me.

"Yes, Yes I am." I reply hearing a sniffing sound coming from Zayn. " Zayn are you sniffing me back." I ask him laughing. "Yes, Yes I am" He retorts mocking me.

The boys come along with Harry bringing my luggage. "Some people can't even bring their luggage can they ?" Harry looks at me raising an eyebrow. "Yea some people, glad I'm not like them." I reply letting out a chuckle as Harry slaps my arm.

"Group Hug !! " Niall chants, The fans following along and the airport has never been this noisy , I swear. The word group hug could be heard all over the airport by now. We hugged each other , all five of us. It's been a long day, no long weeks without Zayn and I have a lot to tell him especially now that I'm seeing him again.

"Break it up lads , we need to go." Alberto our body guard tells us. "I brought my car with me, did you want to ride with me Lou ?" Zayn asks me. "Yea , yeah sure. Lets head back to your place Zee." I tell him as I give each of the boys a goodbye hug since now we're back home.

Now I'm looking forward to spending this break with the lads doing laddy lads stuff.

We all head to the car , taking pictures with fans here and there and even giving autographs. Zayn took pictures with the fans as well. Just because he isn't in the band anymore doesn't mean he is disowning his fans.

We take our separate ways with the boys as me and Zayn get in his car. I mess his quiff up for no random reason. "What'd you do that for ?" Zayn asks trying to fix his quiff.

"Nothing, I just wanted to touch your hair." I smile and sit back as he slowly pulls out of the parking area and head to his place.

"That's one way to say you miss me, aside from the sniffing and hugging." Zayn laughs. "Ooh , ooh turn the volume up." I tell him as I hear the radio starting to play GDFR. "Yes, sir." Zayn turns the volume up.

I missed this, turning up with Zayn, Messing each others hair and doing the most random of things. You wouldn't know what to expect when it comes to Zouis. And yes I said Zouis. Clearly It's better than Zaughty but anyway, We're partners in crime and I just missed my best friend.

"Hey Zayn."

"Yeah ?"

"Did you know, that I almost cried watching Furious 8 when they played See You Again ?" I tell him. "And why's that ?" Zayn asks chuckling. Stopping as we hit a stop light.