T h r e e

Chapter 3

"Okay go." Harry taps the record button on my phone.

"Hey everybody, We're going to be flying back to the UK tomorrow ! We had lots of fun going to the previous countries we've been to on tour. Bye !" I smile into the camera as Harry turns the camera towards Liam and Niall saying bye to the phone and finally to himself and he says bye as well and ends the video.

"Thanks lads, now all I have to do is post this on instagram and twitter." I say as I quickly open up the instagram app and post the video followed by going to twitter and posting the same video.

We're all currently inside Liam and Niall's hotel room. It's our last day in Dubai before we head off and fly back to the UK to have our break from the tour. I get up and go to the fridge and take out the cereal for breakfast that Niall bought.

"You do know that we could order room service right ?" Harry asks looking at me. "Yes I do, now just leave me and this cereal alone Harold, I just want to devour this thing." I get a bowl and pour the milk followed by pouring the cereal leaving about 15% for Niall.

"Ugh ! Louis don't eat it all" Niall groans as he sits in front of me pouring the cereal as well. "Liam, you're girlfriends being mean to me." I continue to eat.

"I'm not his girlfriend." Niall says in between chews.

"Eww Niall, don't talk when you're chewing and yes you are. Liam buys you food whenever you're hungry and takes you to places you want to go. And that's actually what a boyfriend does to his girlfriend Niall." I grin knowing that I won this argument and continue to eat.

I look over to Liam and Harry seeing that they are both paying attention and are interested on whats going on..

"Louis has a point." Harry says. I grin again and this time look at Niall and raise one eyebrow to see if he has anything to say in his defense. I'm honestly enjoying this friendly banter a little bit.

Niall looks over to Liam for help but Liam just chuckles

"Well Zayn does the exact same thing with you Lou, then that makes you Zayn's girlfriend doesn't it." Niall smirks victoriously.

"I-it's not , we-were jus-" I get out but there's nothing I can say in my defense for once.

"Exactly." Niall and Liam say at the same time.

"Speaking of Louis' boyfriend, Here he is now." Harry shows us his phone which is displaying a FaceTime call from Zayn. Harry answers the call.

"Hey Zayn, how's Paris?" Harry asks. "It's great, I'm actually back in the UK now and we're considering Paris hopefully for a wedding venue but it's still pending so yeah." Zayn replies.

And I couldn't help but let out a groan, I mean come on Paris seriously ?! What are you a teenage girl? Talk about bad taste. Suddenly all the boys look at me with a questioning look.

"Is there something you wanna say Tommo ?" Harry asks me raising an eyebrow. I nod and went to tackle Harry throwing him off the bed and grabbing his phone. Laying down in his spot. Hearing Zayn chuckle in the background.

"A simple, Hey Harry could you give me the phone? Would've worked too you know." Harry looks at me and shakes his head, rubbing his bum. I hear Liam and Niall laugh.

"So Malik, anything you wanna tell me?" I ask. I see Zayn's face on the phone and oh my god, I just miss this Lad so much. Usually when we would stay inside, we would just watch a movie or two and lay in bed and cuddle. Yes cuddling is normal, well in One Direction it is.

Hell, I even cuddled Zayn's dog once when he left and the dog kept on barking and so I had no choice but to cuddle it and surprisingly it somehow fell asleep together with me. And later on when I woke up it ended up pooping everywhere inside the tourbus and Zayn's face when he got home was just priceless.