Prologue

Prologue

Louis POV

“ After five incredible years , Zayn Malik of One Direction has decided to leave the band letting the fans know through face- “ I turned the telly off. All week , everywhere you go it’s the same old news and I’m just sick of it.

I mean , one of your best mates suddenly just left the band and  management expects you to be okay about it and carry on with the tour and act like nothing happened. Its actually not that easy.

“ I’m freaking pissed “ I said to myself.  I get up and go straight to the hotel room beside mine, Liams.

“Liaaam” I sang as I went straight inside his hotel room and sat on his bed. “Yes Lou ? “ Liam says as he sits on the bed with me. “I’m so done. News about Zayn is everywhere and I don’t want to hear  more of it, it just makes missing him a little bit harder.” I respond as I ran a hand through my untidy looking bed hair.

“ Well ,we are the biggest boy band in the world its expected that nobody is gonna shut up about it . Zayn leaving  surprised a lot of people with his decision including us Lou”  says Niall as he enters the hotel  room with Harry following him.

“ Yeah , and I still remember the conversation we had on the phone at dawn. I did try to convince him but he just told me It’s the band or Perrie.” Harry says looking down remembering his conversation with Zayn  just a few days ago.

“ I just need time for myself right now.” I say as I get out of the Liam’s room and head back to my own.

It’s just unfair isn’t it. All of us know that one day we would stop doing all of this and we made a promise. Right after we got eliminated from x-factor.

-flashback-

Tears were streaming down on all of our faces as Uncle Simon came and gave us  a hug before he left. “This isn’t the last of One Direction lads.” Zayn spoke up teary eyed. Nobody talked for a good five minutes just hugging and crying on to each other. Our x-factor journey was over and the future we have as a band is yet uncertain.

“ All for one and one for all right ? “ Niall said while patting  a still crying Harry on the back. “ Come on now  lads , this is more depressing than watching the notebook.. “ I said , trying to lighten up the mood.

“ Lets make a pact , We start as a band and finish as a band. All of us or none of us. The five of us or none of us. Deal ? “ Liam said while wiping his eyes from all the tears.

“Alright now put your hands in !” I say as I put my hand in followed by Zayn , Liam , Niall and Harry. We huddle up and did our routine the same thing we did before and after every performance.

“ 3 , 2 , 1 ! One Direction !”

-end of flashback-

Where is that promise now ? Five of us or none of us. Yet in the middle of the tour Zayn decided to leave. Saying he couldn’t have best of both worlds. Its either  One Direction or Perrie. And he chose Perrie. To say I wasn’t hurting would be a lie. We spent 5 years together and he chose Perrie over us. He left saying He’s trying his best to fix his life with Perrie and he just needs a break from all of this and wants a normal life.

That isn’t fair. What was the use of the promise we made ? Promises are made to be broken I see.  I grabbed my phone and sent a tweet that says “Tough times , we all got each other’s backs.” I know I sound selfish but I have a right to be.

Zayn was the closest person to me in the band. Whenever I felt down or anything I usually go to him. He was my go to person and I was his. Of course I understand his decision but its not that easy to take in knowing your best mate chose his girlfriend over his best mates , no were not best mates we are actually family.

I take a look at the view from my hotel room and it is just absolutely wonderful. We’ve all been together through a lot and knowing we held it all together is absolutely incredible. It’s a one in a million chance to be where I am now and I wouldn’t trade it for anything that is just a no brainer decision.

I continue to look at the wonderful scenery right in front of my eyes until I feel a vibration inside my pocket. A phone call who could it be this time. I take it out and look at the screen.

Zayn calling.

“Oh great , its Zayn.” 

A/N: Hi , I'm a newbie writer so comments and votes will surely be appreciated. The first chapter will be up in a few dates. This is purely fiction and some stuff will be taken from reports via internet about the boys. I'm in deep need of a cover so yea feel free to send me one. 

Dedicated to zarrycupcake bc I love her stories especially HTAG and Sext Me!