Chapter 12 ~ Ugh.

I thought the prom was bad? Oh, no. Monday was worst.

My sisters dressed me up for school as if I was a doll or something. What's worse than that? They woke me up at 5 in the morning! They stole 2 hours of sleep just to get me ready for school! So unfair. On top of that, I was wearing an itchy skirt and that stupid crown. On the bright side.... I got to wear converse and I slept in the car. When we were at school, I felt like all eyes were on me. I was honestly used to it, so it wasn't a big deal. I went to my first class and sat between Seth and Paul who were chatting like there was no tomorrow. Once they saw me, they stopped and stared at me with wide eyes. Paul's jaw actually dropped.

"Don't ask. I'm not in the mood," I snapped. I as I put my head on my desk.

"You okay?" Seth asked sounding slightly worried.

"Yeah. Woke up early," I answered, turning my head to look at him.

Are you sure? You look kinda dicky." Seth said.

"Dicky? What's that suppose to mean!?" I asked, angrily.

"Sick," Seth answered.

"I have a headache," I replied. Seth nodded. Ms. Whatever-Her-Name-Is looked at me.

"It looks like we have a new student! What's your name Sweetie?" Ms. Whatever-Her-Name-Is asked. Whoa! When'd she become nice?!

"It's me. Jamie," I said. The class started to laugh including Ms. Whatever-Her-Name-Is, making my head ache worst. I groaned and put my hands on my ears. "SHUT UP DAMN IT!" That shut them up.

"Yup. That's Jamie," Someone else said, the class laughed again, but this time harder. I got my things and went to the nurse's office.

"What's the matter Jamie?" Nurse M asked. Yeah, I know the Nurses name. She's really nice... And she reminds me what her name is when I forget it.

"Headache." I answered. Nurse M nodded and handed me some pills and water.

"You may feel a bit sleepy throughout the day." Nurse M said.

"Great," I mumbled. I went back to class and got sent to the principal's office, but instead, I went to the front of the school, and closed my eyes. Just as I was about to go to sleep some teacher was yelling at me to get to class. Groaning, I flipped off the teacher then made my way back to class.

For the rest of the day, I was struggling to stay awake... Up until P.E. We were playing volleyball with the boys. Of course, I was partners with Paul, Mason, Jason, Nick and Seth. Everything was going good until we played against Christina's team. The 3 horniest guys on the team was in front, giving them a view of the sluttiest girls in school, not including Christina who was in the back. Worst than that, Seth was serving. Seth's a cool guy and all, but he SUCKS at serving. He couldn't get the ball over the net for his life. Mason sucks at volleyball. So it was basically up to me... and I was trying to stay awake. I closed my eyes for one second and felt the volleyball land on my face. I fell from the force. My face started to throb. I shrugged it off and took a nap... On the gym floor.

-----------

Ah, you just gotta love Jamie. xD

So here's a pretty short A/N. The story is ending. =( I think I might end it in like the next two chapters. No worries! It's not the end of the series! Yes, this is going to be a series. =) I'm thinking of making 4 more stories. How long will it be? I don't know.

Oh and if you haen't noticed, I have another story called A Kiss With A Fist which is like this one but in Seth's point of view.

Oh and the music video on the side reminded me of Jamie and I Just HAD to have it be the song for this chapter. xD

That's basically it.