Chapter 2 ~ Meeting British dude

'I will break into your thoughts with what's written on my heart.... I WILL BREAK!!!! BREAK! I'm so si-'

I slammed my fist my fist on my alarm clock, possibly breaking it. I shrugged it off and went to the bathroom to get ready for school. Once I was done I headed downstairs, grabbed a donut and left for school.

"Hola!" My friend Jason said, appearing next to me. I gasped overdramatically.

"You're not walking with your girlfriend?" I asked.

"No. We broke up," Jason said simply. I gasped again.

"Since when?" I asked.

"Yesterday," Jason answered. I was about to gasp again when Jason said, "I broke up with her now will you stop with all the gasping?"

"Does it annoy you?" I asked.

"Yes." Jason said.

"Then I will keep gasping!" I said. I gasped about 5 times until a hand covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" A voice asked. It had to be Mason, Jason's twin. He's the only one that does that.

"Chicken poo?" I guessed.

"Nope," Mason said chuckling.

"Mason I know it's you." I said. You can tell the difference is that Jason is a blond and Mason is a redhead. Jason has a nose piercing and Mason has a dragon tattoo which starts at his abdomen and wraps around his body. It ends at the back of his neck. Besides that, their personalities are completely different. Jason's a goodie-two-shoes, and Mason is more of a troublemaker. It's pretty easy to tell them apart.

"You suck sometimes," Jason said, frowning. "So what's been going on Shorty?"

"The usual," I replied. "And I am not short!"

"5'9 is pretty short..." Mason said.

"To you guys. Most people can't be 6'7!" I shouted crossing my arms.

"Aaawww! Is the wittle baby sad? Is the wittle baby sad?" Jason teased. I punched his arm.

"Ooowww! For a short little girl, you can seriously hit like a man!"

"Why thank you. I learned from the best," I replied.

"Me," The boys said simultaneously.

"Nope. Sam," I said. Sam's my oldest brother.

"What?!" They asked once again simultaneously.

"Sam taught me all my fighting skills," I explained.

"Nu uh!" They whined.

"Yeah uh!" I said.

"Nu uh!"

"Children! Calm down. You guys showed me some stuff too," I said. The twins mumbled something. In a blink of an eye we at school. I walked toward my locker getting all the stuff that stayed there over the weekend. I stuffed my homework in a random folder and went to class. I sat in my normal seat as the bell rung. The teacher was explaining something but I wasn't listening. I let out a pretty big burp.

"Jamie go to the principal's office," Ms. Whatever ordered,

"For burping? That pretty stupid... Wow you really do hate me huh?" I asked.

"Jamie...!" Ms. Whatever growled.

"OK, OK, I'm leaving," I said, putting my hands up. I walked toward the principal's office. On my way I bumped into a guy with brown hair, and dark green eyes.

"Sorry!" He said. Cool. He had a British accent. Ha-ha. He sounded funny.

"It's okay British dude!" I said. He chuckled. "Well I'm gunna get going to the principal's office."

"Principal's office? What did you do?" He asked.

"Burped in class. That thing was HUGE," I said. He laughed.

"Well... I see you later," He said.

"Bye British dude!" I said as I waved

"Call me Seth," He said

"Nah... I like British dude better," I said. He laughed as he walked away.