Chapter 49

Bella's Pov

My whole world was black for I don't know how long but I knew stuff was happening around me I knew by the movements of my body and the pain I was in day in and day out that I was being raped over and over again never stopping the never easing pain and finally I didn't care any longer because I knew if I was to start caring I would start to think of my kids and my husband and that was the one thing I couldn't think of.

So finally one day after being filed with pain it all stopped and I started waking up and when I did I looked around the room and I saw I was in a kind of prison cell with no way out and so I got off of the bed I was lying on and I got off to quick and I fell to the ground and I felt so weak and I knew I needed blood but I wasn't going to beg for it because I didn't see the point.

Then after a while of sitting on the floor I finally got the courage to stand up and walk over to the cell door and I used all my strength to bang on it over and over but no one answered and so I looked around the room and I saw a mirror and when I saw it I walked over to it and I saw that my eyes where so dark and when I looked at the rest of my body I saw I had a big stomach.

So as I saw my stomach I realised it was big enough to give birth and that's when I realised that I had to have been away from the Volturi for more than a year and I screamed YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU KLAUS MARK MY WORD and then I got so angry that I punched the mirror and when I did the glass shattered onto the ground.

Did you like it. Review and comment