Chapter 16

Bella's Pov

When he did finally stop with the blood I was so sleepy I didn't understand what was happening around me but I did know what he was doing because I felt him pull the needle out of my arm and then he removed all of my clothes including my pants and bra and then he started playing with my breast he started rubbing them and biting them and as he was doing it I felt myself moan and I was actually enjoying it and he knew it to.

So then he started moving his hands up and down my body and once he reached my hole he started pushing 2 fingers in and out over and over and I could feel myself coming but he removed his fingers and I groaned and he said no no not yet and he undressed himself even his boxers and he lied down on me and he started licking up and down my body and it felt so good.

Then when he did he pushed his cock into my hole and kept pushing it up and up until we both came and he did that over and over again all night and I enjoyed it so much even though I didn't want to and Klaus knew what had happened but ignored it and continued to do it to keep himself happy he didn't care about me or anything else he just wanted blood and sex which makes babies when the time is right.

So then every day following that first night with Klaus each sibling raped me over and over while Klaus took blood from me he took it twice a day once in the morning while having sex and once at night while having sex it didn't matter which sibling was doing it he still drew blood and right now he had made from my blood 80 hybrids.

Did you like it. Review and comment