Chapter 29

Bella's Pov

As soon as my brother and sister left with 2 of my kids I looked at Carlisle and Esme and I said am I right to imagine that the wolves from la push are still living there and Carlisle said yes why and I said because I need you and Mum to take me to them and Esme gasped and said why Bella and I said because I need as much people on my side as I can get.

Then Esme said but Bella the kids and I said I am doing this for the kids Mum and Dad said ok look we will take you but we can't be sure they will listen and I said I know that but I have to try and Alice said Bella what about Amara and Hunter and I said they are in their room and besides you and Jasper will look after them won't you and Jasper said of course we will sis.

So then I said as I went and hugged them both thanks guys but don't let them out of that room no matter what they saw or do got it and both Alice and Jasper said go it Bella and so I looked at my parents and I said ready and both Carlisle and Esme said we are and I said good and so the 3 of us walked out the door and went to Carlisle's car.

Then we got into it and we put our belts on and then Carlisle started the car and drove out of the driveway and drove us towards La Push where my dad Carlisle once told me about the treaty line where the wolves and my family would meet to discuss the treaty and on our way there my dad called the alpha of the pack and told him we were coming to talk to the wolves about something.

Did you like it. Review and comment