Chapter 47

Bella's Pov

As Ester handed me my son Embry said so what's his name and I said no you pick your not here yet and you can't see him so you pick and Embry said ok well how about Caleb Call and I said looking at my youngest son that is a perfect name and everyone in the room agreed with me and so I handed my son over to Jane who had just come into the room since me and her have got closer in the time I have been here.

So when I handed her the baby I felt the need to push again and Ester said um Bella and I said I know I can feel it and everyone in the room looked at me confused when Embry said feel what Bella what's wrong and I said Embry I am never having sex with you again and everyone in the room laughed catching onto what was happening when Embry said why what did I do.

Then I felt pain again and I screamed and Embry said Bella what's wrong and I said you really need to slow down when you have sex with me Embry because if you don't and I have more than 1 baby ever again I will punish you with no sex at all and Embry said what no Bella what do you oh right I get now and I laughed and said oh your going to get it when you come here tomorrow.

As I said that aunt Ester said ok Bella push and so I pushed again and again until finally I heard another cry and aunt Ester said it's another boy Bella congratulations and I smiled and Embry said oh god Bella you pick the name this time because I can't wait to see them tomorrow Ester is that it because I have to get there soon or I'm going to go mad and Ester checked and said yes that's all.

Then Embry hung up the phone and I knew he was on his way here and I smiled and said thank god for that and everyone laughed as Ester handed me my other son and I was then handed Caleb and then everyone including my Mum and Dad left the room and my Dad even told Felix and Demetri to leave the door open and to leave me alone.

Did you like it. Review and comment