Chapter 22

Bella's Pov

When I woke up from the change I felt strange I mean I could hear things from miles away and I could even see a little dear playing with his mother and then all of a sudden I got this hunger to feed from it and I felt my face change and so I growled and I jumped out of the car and I ran into the woods and I jumped onto the dear and I dug my fangs into it.

Then I started to drain the blood from it's neck and it tasted so so good that I wanted more so when the dear was finished I ran deeper into the woods and I found a bear and when I saw it I growled at it but as I did it looked up and saw me and when it saw me it took off running and so I ran after it and of course I was faster.

So as I got to the bear I jumped on it and sunk my teeth in again and I drank it dry once more and so when I finished the bear I no longer felt hungry and so I came to my sense and I remembered I had kids in the car and I gasped and I ran and ran until I got back to my car and when I got back to it I saw that my kids and Hope was still asleep thank god and so I laughed a bit and I got back into the car and I turned it on.

Then I drove straight to Forks where I hoped to find the Cullen's where I hoped they would help me keep my kids safe from Klaus and his siblings but if they wouldn't help I would have no choice but to go to them myself and beg them to leave me and my kids alone and if they won't I will just have to bring the fight to them.

Did you like it. Review and comment