Chapter 36

Bella's Pov

After waiting another 3 hours the end of school bell finally rang and when it did I saw Embry run into the office and when he did he came over to me and lifted Clara off of my knee and into his arms and then I stood up and put Chloe into my arms properly and I said panicked Embry where's the kids and Embry said they went on to Jacob's don't worry they have wolves with them they are safe.

So then I said ok good so let's go and so me and Embry walked out of the office and we went out of the school and walked to Embry's car and he opened the back door and put Clara into her car seat and buckled her in and closed the door again and then I opened Chloe's door and I put her into her seat and I buckled her into her seat to.

Then I closed her door and I saw Embry get into the driver side and then I took a breath and I got into my side of the car to and then I put my belt on and Embry started the car and then he drove away from the school and drove towards Jacob's house in La Push where Jacob as alpha was holding a meeting to try to sort out the Mikaelson mess. 

So when we got to Jacob's me and Embry got out of the car and we both opened the back doors and Embry got Chloe this time and I got Clara and we went into the house and Embry closed the door after us but on our way in I got the feeling we were being watched but I ignored it and continued walking when we got into the living room I saw the entire pack, my kids, the imprints and even the Cullen's standing or sitting about.

Did you like it. Review and comment