Chapter 19

5 years later

Bella's pov

It has been 5 years since I had the kids and they are now 5 years old but look to be 8 years old and they are all so cute and they don't fight with me any more but it's not them I hate it's Klaus he has been getting abusive towards me and sometimes the kids and every time I ask him to go easy he goes harder it's as if he's a completely different person but one thing I knew is that I have to find a way to get me and my kids out of there before someone gets killed but to do that I need to become a vampire and I know exactly who would turn me.

Today I am sitting on my bed thinking about how to get Marcel to turn me so I could get me and my kids out of here when I heard shouting coming from Hope room and so I stand up and I walked over to the bedroom door and I opened it and I walked out and walked over to Hope's room when I got to her room door I saw Amara, Hunter and Reece standing by the stairs looking scared and when I saw them I walked over to them.

When I got to them the 3 more them ran into my arms and Amara starting crying and Hunter said Mum what's happening and I said I don't know but I am going to find out and I pulled the 3 of them into a hug and Amara said Mummy we don't like it here anymore and I said I know and I'm getting us out of here I promise and I looked at Reece and said take your brother and sister to their rooms and each of you pack a bag.

Then the kids all gasped and Reece said what about Dad mum he will get made and I said I don't care I'm getting us out of here I'm not letting you all get beat anymore and Amara said you promise and I said I promise baby girl now go I'll get Hope to you and you tell her what's happening and when your packed go to the car and get into it and lock the doors ok and I handed Reece the car keys.

Did you like it. Review and comment