Chapter 25

Bella's Pov

As I was calming her down I started walking into the house and when I got inside I closed the door and kept Amara in my arms and then I walked further into the house until I got to the living room and when I got there I saw Hunter, Hope and Reece talking to Carlisle and Esme and I smiled and I said hey Mum, Dad and the both of them looked over at me and gasped.

Then Carlisle said wow Bella honey you look so grown up and I said thanks and I walked over to them and I hugged them both and then Esme said so Bella what brings you here and Hunter said Daddy trying to kill Mummy and us so Mummy came to ask for help and everyone in the room all gasped even Rosalie.

So then Jasper said as he used him gift to calm me down as I got angry what kind of hurt Bella and I sighed and said looking at Amara who had finally calmed down the kind to produce these 4 wonderful kids and everyone in the room gasped and Edward said holy fuck and as he said that Amara's head pulled up and she looked at Edward and said Mummy said not allowed to say that word.

Then I smiled and said rubbing Amara's head it's ok baby girl it was only a 1 off right Edward and Edward smiled and said yes I'm sorry Amara and Amara said ok good and she lied back down on my shoulder and then Hope said Mummy I'm tired and I said I know and I looked at Esme and said is it ok if I use one of the beds upstairs.

So Esme said of course it is we don't use them and then Hunter looked at Esme and said what do you mean you don't use them and Edward said she means we aren't using them at the minute right Mum and Esme said yes that's right and Hunter relaxed and then I said alright kids let's go upstairs to bed and so my kids followed me upstairs and I went into my old room.

Then I said ok get onto the bed and lie down and so they all lied down on the bed while I lied Amara down as she was already sleeping because she was really tired and I looked at my kids and I said goodnight I'll see you in the morning and Hope said Mum are we safe here.

So I said of course we are princess and she smiled and said good and then I said alright go to bed and Hunter said I love you Mummy and I said as I kissed each of their heads I love you to and then I walked out of the room and I went back downstairs again to face the Cullen's.

Did you like it. Review and comment