Chapter 23

Mariah POV

I heard people across from me whispering about something. I suddenly remember what happened before I passed out. I opened my eyes and they were blurry. I rubbed them and everything was now clear. Prince, Ray, and Ray's parents were beside me talking. They didn't see me so I cleared my throat and they turned their attention to me.

" Mariah your awake." Ray said hugging me and a smile had spread across his face.

" Yeah I am." I said smiling back. I had this terriable pain in my stomach.

" How are you feeling dear?" Joey said( Ray's father if you forgot.)

" I'm having a really bad pain but other than that I feel ok." I said. I saw Prince and he had his head down. I hope he know that this wasn't his fault.

" Umm.. can I talk to Prince for a minute, alone." I said.

" Umm, yeah I guess." Ray said eyeing Prince in hatred. Ray and his parents walked out of the room leaving Prince and I alone.

" Mariah I am so-so sorry. I feel like an asshole." Prince said pacing back and forth.

" Prince sit down," Prince looked at me and sat down beside me,"Listen this wasn't your fault-"

" It wasn't my fault! I could've killed you for god sakes." Prince yelled.

" But you didn't." I said calmly. I lifted Prince head up my grabbing his chin. I leaned in and kissed him with so much force. Prince kissed back and cupped my face. I know some of you are saying I'm a cheater but Prince will always be my 1st through thick and thin. Prince pulled back and got up and left leaving me dumbfounded.

Prince POV

I can't do this! I have to kill her. Seeing her with Ray just makes me unhappy. What kills me is that she is pregnant by Ray and better yet bonded by him. I know I said I wouldn't kill her but thats what I do. And to let y'all know I lied about her being my soulmate. Can't y'all see when I met her I used to bite her all the time. So that's the plan. To kill her. I won't kill Ray because we have been friends since diapers. And I know when I kill her he will be pissed. Thats what you get when you take someone from me.

Mariah POV

Once Prince left me there dumbfounded all I could think about was why did he get up and leave like that. I saw Ray come in and sat in the chair beside me.

" Are you okay?" Ray said.

" Yeah I guess." I said lieing straight through my teeth.

" So what did you and Prince talk about?"

" Nothing really. He just asked me was I feeling ok." I said wanting to get off the subject. Ray must have read my mind because he moved on to the next subject.

" Are you hungry?"

" Am I!" I laughed. Ray helped me off the bed and we walked to the kitchen. As we was walking I felt this unrealable pain in my stomach.

" Ahhh!" I yelled holding my stomach. I felled to the ground and screamed more.

" Mom! Dad!" Ray yelled. I started to pee which I'm guessing my water just, broke.

----------------------------

Well woah! So many things have happened in the chapter. Prince is a killer and Mariah water just broke. Well love you guys, peace!

- Is Prince really going to kill Mariah?

10 votes.

10 comments.