Chapter 22

Hey guys! I know I haven't been updating but I have been really busy lately. So like I said I'm so so sorry and also thanks for the comments and votes. Well here's the chapter for the day.

----------------------------

Mariah POV

Recap:

" Is there something wrong. I knew I should've never told you." Prince said putting his head in his hands. I gulped and shook my head as an yes. The truth has to be told, right?

" ....Promise me you won't get mad."

I said.

" Umm... depends on." He said shrugging his shoulders.

" You have to promise me first."

" Ok but I'm not going to say I'm not going to be mad but I promise."

" Ok." I took a deep breath. " Ray bonded me and I'm pregnant with his baby." I said saying the last sentence fast. Prince was in an shocking mode he looked really speechless.

" You have to lieing." Prince said.

" I wish I were but I'm not." I muttered.

" N-No." Prince got up from the bed and stormed out of the room.

" Prince." I said going after him. "Prince you said you wouldn't get mad!"

Ray back was turned to us and Prince ran towards Ray. Prince tackled Ray to the ground and started punching him right in the face. Ray had blood running down his nose.

" Prince!" I yelled. Instead he kept beating Ray. I couldn't stand seeing Ray get beat up definately by Prince.

" Prince get off him!" I yelled at Prince. I tugged on his arm and Prince pushed me towards the wall, hard. I felled on my stomach and the pain hurted. I balled up in a ball twitching my eyes because my eyes were getting blurry. The last thing I heard was Ray's voice yelling at Prince telling him " look what you did!"

I thought Prince said I was better off with Ray so why is he beating him up. He knew that I was going to get bonded and pregnant by Ray. So why?

Prince POV

" Look what you did!" Ray yelled at me. I watched Mariah unconscious body being picked up by Ray. I put my hands on my hair and gripped it. This was my fault I probably killed the baby. I ranned outside and pulled out my cigarette. I have to release the stress. Well, it wasn't my baby it was Ray's so it really wasn't a big deal or was it?

----------------------------

Well woah! Prince is just so cold hearted and evil. Well again thanks to everyone who read and vote for my story. Well peace out and spread the peace. Dueces!

- Do you think Mariah and the baby will be ok?

5 votes.

5 comments.