Chapter 11

I have been sitting in this room for hours now maybe even a day. Im starving and craving for blood. I look paler, sick, and haven't took a bath since I was in Ray's room. Ray has locked me up in a cell like room. It only have a bed and a bucket which I guess to pee in. I feel really weak right now I can't even move around because Ray has me locked up in chains. Ray is messing up my life bad and plus he haven't even came to check up on me.

" RAY!" I yelled only to be heard by my echoes. I cried and tried to move my arms but I couldn't.

" RAY!" I yelled again to only be heard by my echoes. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to get bond by Ray and have his kids. He/ She might turn out to be evil just like Ray but I guess I have to do whats best. Why does it have to be me. Why?

Prince POV

I am really dieing right now. I can't find Mariah, either. Everyone keeps telling me to calm down. I mean how do you expect for me to calm down.

I only have one more place to look at and thats Ray place.

Mariah POV

I keep calling Ray name and he won't answer. I feel like im already dead. Im just going to try to connect with him through my mind.

' Ray.' I whined.

' What!' He yelled.

' Ok, I would go with your plan only if you let me out of this room and bring blood, please.'

' But you don't want to have my kids.'

' Ray I am now, so please just let me out of here.'

'Ok.' He said then the line disconnected. I saw the door open and stood there was Ray shirtless. I guess I have to get ready for the worse. I saw the blood in Ray's hand and I struggled to get out of these chains. My fangs was already out and ready to taste the fresh blood.

" Give me the blood Ray." I said through gritted teeth.

" Hold on." He said. He unlocked the chains and pulled the chains off and handed me the blood. I drunk the blood and in less than 1 minute I was finished. Ray told me to follow him and I got up ready for the worse. We walked back up to the room where I was in before. Ray and I layed on the bed.

" Ready." He asked.

" Yes, I guess." I said. His two fangs came out and he kissed me on my neck gently and sucked on it causing me to moan. He fangs dug into my skin causing me to gasp in pain. The feeling of the venom burned. Then the feeling turned in pain to pleasure and made me want more of him. I moaned louder until he stopped and took his fangs out of me. He kissed me on my lips and bit my lips causing blood to trail down between my breast. He lifted up my shirt and my bra exposing my breast. He licked the blood between my breast causing me to moan. He kissed me on my lips again and took off my pants and panties and we began making love.

----------------------------

Hey MB fans. I decided to write an chapter today and I might write one later. But guess what we're out of school! Lol, but love you guys:).

Vote.Comment.Read.